🍋Regular Story Part 2🍋

Mention of rape/describes it/regular 🍋
Lemon 🍋
Mature Language
NFSW
Enjoy some lesbian porn- togaxochako

"Bakugou... Todoroki... we have located where they are, we just don't know if..."
"Please don't say it, Aizawa-sensei," Todoroki whined sadly, "we're both thinking it already."
"Yes, I know this must be very hard for you... when Mic was captured back in the day..."
"Aizawa-sensei..."
Aizawa shook his head, "That doesn't matter now. We have narrowed down where they may be."
"Are you serious?" Asked Bakugou with serious eyes. Todoroki stood up as well, staring at Aizawa.
He nodded, "But they're heavily guarded. There is a lot of guards from both the league and the liberation army."
"I thought the liberation army died down?"
"We thought the did. Turns out they didn't. They've been playing it on the downlow."
"Of course," grumbled Bakugou, "why couldn't they just make it easy...?"
"Cause they're villains. Most of the time, they think they're doing what's right." All Might said, "They think heroes aren't the heroes. Take Stain for example... he thought that heroes were selfish people who didn't care about the good of the people. Respecting only myself and Young Midoriya."
"Huh?" Bakugou asked, suddenly a little irritated.

"We're heading out. Are you two ready for your first assignment?"
The boys nodded coldly, keeping they're emotions in check- keeping the horrible thoughts from creeping into they're head... the horrible dark fantasies that may have happened.

"Ochako~" hummed the blonde 17-year-old girl, "Are you ready~"
Ochako shivered, begging Katsuki to come and save her, silently. She knew she could never get out of here... especially since they separated her from Yaomomo a long time ago. She was stuck to the wall with some sort of quirk-restricting chain.
She was yanked from her thoughts by Toga, her new fuck buddy so to say... at least that's what she called her. The more accurate word would be female rapist!
"Toga-San-"
"It's Senpai remember, Ochako-Chan?"
"Senpai. Why do you-" Ochako started but Toga cut her off by shoving her tongue down her throat. Ochako froze, not moving. This is how it always started. The kiss. The throat sticking... then the eating out.
"So~ Ochako-Chan, how do you want me to start today?"
Ochako shook her head, "I don't want you to do it at all!"
"Ooooo~ is ochako-Chan being a naughty girl?"
Ochako started to feel hotter. She kept thinking of Katsuki, his hands... his tongue...
"Face it, Ochako-Chan~ I know what your body wants~ if you give in, and join the league of villains... you could have this everyday~" Toga licked her lips in anticipation, "But of course, my ugly little Ochako-Chan wouldn't want to give in that easily."
Ochako, despite herself, felt her core start to warm and spike, she felt her hands twitch.
"Oooo Ochako-Chan~ why didn't you tell me?" Toga teased, "You're getting horney for me already?"
Ochako shook her head stubbornly. Toga leaned down and started to gently kissed her neck, as if searching for something. Biting her lip, Ochako managed to hold back a soft moan. 
"Is my baby girl holding back?" Asked Toga roughly, "Didn't I say I didn't like that?"
Ochako tried desperately to pull away, but Toga grabbed some of her hair. A soft moan erupted from her mouth. Toga smirked down at the girl, licking her lips and leaning down to kiss her neck again. Ochako could feel her resistance fading. Like it always did. She started to grind her hips a little. Toga grabbed her hips, "No you bitch. Don't move unless I specifically say you are aloud to."
Ochako whimpered but nodded solemnly.
"That's a good girl, maybe I should... reward you?"
Ochako shivered at the silky voice of Toga.
"Actually, I have a even better idea." Yoga smirked suddenly. All of a sudden her usual blonde hair turned to brown and her bright yellow eyes turned brown. In front of her was herself... why? Why had Toga decided this was how she wanted to fuck the poor brunette?
"So~ Ochako, how do you want me to start?" Toga asked with a grin, "with the thighs?" Slowly, she dragged her hand up Ochakos thigh. Ochako froze up before letting out a breathy moan. "The neck?" She brought her lips to the other girls neck and sucked at the spot right between the collarbone and the neck. Ochako shuttered in anticipation, hating herself for wanting it to happen it all the longer.
"Or, should I relieve your aching pussy?" Asked Toga condisendingly. Slowly, she brought her lips down to her clit. She started by licking just the flaps, sucking every part evenly, Ochako let out a louder moan.
"Oooo~ lets take care of your achingly hot and wet pussy, shall we?" Toga smirked, licking her lips. She went back down and started to kiss and suck at the clit. She started letting out assorted moans and letting her sexual desires be fulfilled.
"I know you and Bakugou-kun broke up... so why are you holding back? You don't have anyone who can help you, besides Bakugo and me. I could do this everyday. All we ask is you join us. Join the league."
Ochako shuttered at the thought but her thoughts were scrambled. Her flushed face, drool going down the side of her mouth, it was heaven. How could she leave this? This heaven? Katsuki would never be able to ravish her body again and once she got older... people would try and turn her into a "New Midnight"...  but she would never enjoy any of it. It'd be by old men, lonely old men... trying to find sexual love.
She didn't want that.
All she wanted was Katsuki.
"Fine." She breathed out, "I give up."
"Oh wonderful. Momo-Chan agreed as well! I'm so happy! We can all be good friends-"
"No. I'm only staying for the sex. I don't believe in any of this."
Toga grinned widely, "For now. You'll fall victim to our way of thinking eventually!"

"They're gone. They must have moved locations. They must have known we were coming." Groaned Aizawa, "We need a new lead."
Todoroki stared at Bakugou in pity, "Bakugou..."
"It's fine. It's fine. It's fine. We just need to keep calm and think rationally..." mumbled Aizawa.
Bakugou was glaring at the warehouse. They had been here a few hours ago- that much was obvious. But there wasn't a struggle... it was like they had given up.
"I don't think... we'll be able to find them."
"Why?"
"I think they gave up."
"WHY?!"
"There wasn't any sign of a struggle. Everything seems perfectly packed up..."
They stared at him with dark eyed but sighed, as they knew he was most likely right.

Thank you for being so understanding. I've been having a major writers block lately. I've not been in a very super awesome place lately but I hope you enjoyed and haha my sorry attempt at a 🍋. Please don't say bad things LMAO cause I already know it's horrible! Have a nice rest of the day/afternoon/night/evening