Private Post #18

Denki.is.sad.: I think that everyone can agree, we all miss her. But, I don't think her, nor Present Mic would want us to be sad. We went through something. Yaomomo and Ochako-san left. Now, it is up to us, and the Pro Heros, to save them. I will avenge the death of my beloved Queen... and Yaoyorozu will pay. 
Likes: 1.25m 
Comments: 1.24k 

Minaknowsbest: aw, honey. We know. We know and they will pay... they were best friends... that's what I don't understand about it. What had pushed them to become apart of the LOV? I know Ochako probably because of...
<Replies>
bakuboiwillreign: hey! also, @denki.is.sad, we will find them... and they will be destroyed for hurting a member of the Bakusquad.  
Denki.is.sad: bakubroooo \_T-T_/
Masking_Tape: bakuboiiiiii 
Minaknowsbest: Bakubroo T-T
RockHard: Bakugou... oh how you've grown. 

deku.will.not.kill: @denki.is.sad I know things look bad rn... but they will get better. yk?
<replies>
Denki.is.sad: ik buddy. thanks. 

the_eye_of_the_beholder: i miss her already... >\/< 

the_yellow_sleeping_worm: it's hard for all of us. We all miss them. Mic was an important part of my life. We were gonna get married to Joke. It feels like my heart has been torn out of my chest, almost. 

jokingaround: it sucks. more than anything, it sucks. i miss mic. 

purplejuice: it honestly feels like everything is falling apart. first, the get captured, then they betray us. what's next? another gonna go missing?
<replies> 
Denki.is.sad: if i didn't know any better, Mineta, it would sound like you actually cared about us. 
purplejuice: cause i do? y'all are the only people remotely nice to me at all. it's not like I have any friends outside of Class A... i mean i don't really have any in it either. even with my keeping my distance. not that it matters, lol. 

callmetsuplease: i miss them... i wonder what drove them away as well. 

i'mnotsonic,youare: this sucks. one of my best friends ran away. 

icyhot: ... my princess left. but we will make it through this, @denki.is.sad
<replies>
denki.is.sad: hai, we will. 

sparkilingbrightly: i miss tea time with Ochako-san.

mrniceguy: i feel bad for @denki.is.sad, @icyhot,and @bakuboiwillreign... they all lost the love of their lives. 
<replies>
the_eye_of_the_beholder: way to break the tension, babe
denki.is.sad: hai, i do as well. 
icyhot: @denki.is.sad has it worse, i reckon... 
bakuboiwillreign: hai. agreed. 

ispeakfortheanimals: i miss Kyoka-chan. we were really good friends and were partners during the final exam. she was always nice to me. 

cakeman: @denki.is.sad @icyhot @bakuboiwillreign want any cake? 
<replies>
bakuboiwillreign: can you make brownies?
icyhot: ^ 
denki.is.sad: ^ 
cakeman: sure thing guys. 

maskedmankakashi: I'm sorry guys. it'll be rough but we'll make it through this. 

masking_tape: i will miss Kyoka. she was the best honorary member of the bakusquad ever. she was hella sweet deep down and kept @denki.is.sad in line. she will be missed. 

darkness.is.enveitable: this is horrendous... 

i.am.a.purple.cat: :( 

Monoma.rules.bitches:  i am truly sorry for your losses. I understand the severity of the situation and will not make fun of you at this moment in time. 

^everyone liked that^ 

I hope you enjoyed this slightly angsty kamijirou post. don't worry to all my kamijirou fans... ;) it will get better i promise. let's just say, they aren't dead for good.