🔥☁️ Trying ☁️🔥

Denki sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. Kyoka had left him. Like she predicted.
he couldn't think. he should have been there with her during her final hours. minuets. seconds. he should have been there.
"hey," todoroki said with a soft smile, "come on. Class A is hanging out at the dorms. as much as you want to, i don't think you should be alone right now."
Denki sighed, while he knew this was true, he longed to be able to suffer in silence. but, against his better judgment, he got up and followed Todoroki.

"hey everyone! i know it has been a rough couple of days, so i was thinking we have a day to kinda catch up, relax, get to know each other more." explained Mina, "so how bout a friendly game of truth or dare?"
everyone agreed silently.
"Okay!" mina tried to start, awkwardness flying off her.
"well! ei! you go first!"
"Okay," ejiro sighed slightly, still upset that his best friend was MIA, "kami, truth or dare?"
"truth."
"what is something dirty you've done but never told us?"
his face went bright red, "w-well you s-see..."
"OH MY GOD! Are you not a virgin???"
Kami smiled sheepishly and dipped his head down, looking at the floor.
"oh my gosh! details?"
"hell Nah!"
"aw come on Kami," Mina begged, "We need some juice."
"no! Kyoka... Kyoka wouldn't want that."
they nodded before allowing Denki to pick the next victim.
"midoriya. truth or dare?"
"truth," midoriya shifted slightly, he had been kinda off since his childhood best frenemy had been MIA. after all, kaachan was his rival too. but, he knew, that wherever he was, he was trying to get back to class A.
"how do you feel about Shin-chan being gone?"
"i..." midoriya trailed off, flinching he realized that he didn't even think of Hitoshi, "i... i'm worried. that's for sure."
they looked at him suspiciously but nodded despite this.
"um... well! todobroski, truth or dare?"
"dare."
"i dare you to not eat cold soba for a week."
a giant gasp.
"How dare you!" shoto cried, "i love my soba!"
"Whatever! Just do it!" laughed Midoriya, "You shouldn't have sad dare, hm?"
"Come on, Midoriya, why?" moaned Todoroki, "Whatever, um... Kiri, truth or dare?"
"Dare! Cause that's manly." 
"Okay... kiss the person who you first had a crush on!" exclaimed Tododroki, thinking Mina would be kissed. To his, and everyone else's surprise, Kiri's lips met...

I hope everyone is safe and sound! I hope you don't mind how late this was! I am so sorry once again. TcT 
Lots of love, 
consequentlyconfused