chapter nine

DEREK
Bethany dragged me along on this beggars night thing, and first I thought it would be stupid, but then I started to have some fun. I decided to lie to people and say that I was 20 so I didn't look like some creep who was picking up kids off the street. But, no one really asked so...
I look down at our intertwined hands and then at our candy bag. It was about halfway full, and that was a lot of candy. I looked at Bethany and she had that little half smile that showed her dimple just enough to make me melt. I kissed her cheek, and she looked surprised when I did so she turned towards me, making my lips meet hers, and also smearing deep purple lipstick on my face. I laughed and so did she, apologizing repeatedly. I laughed and wiped my face with the back of my hand, saying it's fine. She kissed my cheek really long and hard, making a lip print on my face. We walked up to a house with an old lady standing in the driveway.
"Ah. Hello! Are you two brother and sister or..." she gestured both of her hands up.
"Uh, we're a couple." I said. I kissed Beth's lips really quickly as to prove my point.
We got our candy and went along.
"Derek?" She asked sweetly. I hummed in response. She whispered quietly in my ear,
"Wanna ditch?"
I nodded my head really quickly, in hopes that "ditch" meant "lets go make out in my room."
She giggled and took my hand and sprinted.
[}]{[{]{[}]{[}]{
BETH
As soon as we got into my house I slammed Derek up against the wall. "My parents aren't home." I mumbled against his lips. "Thank god." he let out. We chased up the stairs, breaking our kiss for a brief minute. When we were in my room, he seemed to get some kind of rush, and he pushed me down on the bed. He kissed my lips, and traced down my jawline, to my neck, and sucking on that sweet spot. I rubbed my hands all over his suited chest, unbuttoning the buttons as I went. I ripped off his jacket, and started working on his dress shirt.
"Babe," I started, him still sucking my neck. "Are you ever going to need this shirt again?" I asked breathlessly. He hummed a "Mm mn." in response. I gladly took that hum as "Yes, you can rip this shirt in half to get it off of me."
So I did.
He chuckled and kissed my lips passionately. Once he pulled back he said, "You're so beautiful. I love you."
I breathed out an, "I love you more." He leaned down again and he kissed me, except this time it was different. This time is was sweet, yet full of lust. "I want you." He breathed out. My eyes widened.
"Wh-what do y-you me-an?" I sputtered.
"No, I mean I meant, if you don't want to do anything I'll leave-but I thought you w-wante...okay bye love you." He said in one breath. "No!" I shouted out. "I want to too...I just didn't think..." I was cut off by him pressing his lips against mine sweetly and oh so sexually. He placed his large hands on the top of my dress and pulled it down, leaving me in my undergarments. He cupped my breasts in his gently and squeezed slightly. I let out a high pitched, quiet moan and that gave him permission to reach around my back and unclasp my bra, then pull it off me and throw it away. Derek kissed my neck and my shoulder as I did a similar thing with his pants that he did with my bra.
I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be because I'm not a virgin, but I was still slightly nervous. As he slid my underwear off the only thought I could think of was its happening.
It happened.
***********
Hey guys so I know I haven't updated in a really long time but OMF I
GOT YWO THOUSAND EFFING READS WTF IS THIS OMG 2.5K ONLY HAPPENS IN MY DREAMS HOWWWWWWW