chapter twelve

BETH

"The winners of season 19, Dancing With The Stars is..." Tom began. Derek looked at me and tenderly kissed my cheek. He whispered quietly, "We got this, Bethers." My heart melted at his first nickname for me. I closed my eyes, and thought back.
"You can't dance in skinny jeans and boots, Bethers." He already had a nickname for me.
I giggled slightly and turned around to look at him. He kissed my lips quickly, probably sure that people would notice.
"Drumroll, please?"
Oh Tom...
"BETHANY AND DEREK!" He yelled.
I turned and eye contact was made with Derek. My eyes widened and so did his. He opened his arms and I gladly jumped into them. He ran down the steps with me in his arms and ran past Tom. He snatched the mirror ball out of his hand and ran around with it. I screamed, "Derek! Put me down!" VERY loudly, might I add, and if course he didn't.
He was too distracted by the fact that...
We won.
*******
Yeah probably the shortest chapter in history.
Okay, so I know my loyal readers and followers would be willing to read another one of my stories so....
I'm writing another book! You can check it out if ya want to. Not expecting for this one to be as successful as LAFD, but you know, I can always try.