I Was Kidnapped By Vampires

This is my first story, so go easy on me :) I changed the main character's name so if ever you find some random name in here that does not belong..... Sorry :P

________________________________________________________________________________

Like every other day, I woke up to go to school, but this time when I woke up I felt pain on my neck. When I went to the bathroom to wash my face, I saw two little red holes on my neck . . . It was blood! I thought that it's just an insect who bit me. I went to check the calendar, to see what day it is . . .

"Yikes! It's Saturday", I remarked, "I completely forgot that I'm having a costume party"

The guests were going to arrive soon, so I started to get dressed. I opened my closet and pulled out a dark blue gown, with silver sparkles. I untied my hair and straitened it, then I put on my golden tiara which had a blue stone on it. Then I put some make-up, not too much, just a little bit of blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and lip gloss. OK ... maybe a little more than I expected. I slipped on my silver high heals. I was ready, I felt like a princess (I guess it's because I'm dressed like one)

The party started a while ago, and I didn't want to be late so I ran down the stairs but I tripped, and fell on the ground, my face hit the floor and it hurted like hell.

"Are you okay?" I heard a male voice say. "No not really" I responded and I lifted my head to see who it was. He was wearing red running shoes, jeans and a red top. He had green eyes and long brown hair, it was long enough to cover one of his eyes. I was paralyzed, I kept staring at him, he was very hot.

Finally I started talking: "This is a costume party, where is your costume? If you don't have one, you will have to leave."

"Oh sorry" he said, "I will leave, but can I talk to you outside for a minute?"

Before I could answer, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. He pushed me in to a blue Ferrari. Inside there was two other boys, they where very hot as well, they all looked like the boy I just met, but one had blond hair and the other black. The boy that pushed me in the car sat beside me and the car started to move. Then I realized what's going on.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"You will find out soon", responded the blond boy.

Then I started to freak out, I was really scared. I started screaming, then I felt a jolt of pain behind my head (I hit my head on the window), and fell uconscious.