Chapter 5: What A Mouth..

Bucky looked over at her as he put the partition up. He cupped her cheek  then ran a thumb across her bottom lip. Then over her top lip she swallowed hard as she stared into his ocean blue eyes.

"So innocent and perfect darlin." He whispered as he leaned in and kissed her.

He rolled his tongue into her mouth as leaned her back. He kept squeezing her hip bone as they moaned.  He moved down her neck and started to suck on her sweet spot.

She gasped. "Mmm.." he moaned

The partition lowered "Mr Barnes we are here." John said

Bucky sat up on his elbow "thank you." He said breathless.

They got out of the town car. They got on his private elevator he put her against the wall. "Mr Barnes..Im 17.." she whispered

"Im only 32 baby.." he whispered as he kissed he gripped her hips tighter as they made out.

They got off on his floor he dragged her to his office. He turned on the lights and shut the door. He walked behind her and kissed her neck.

"I wanna taste you..right there on my conference table. I want you to suck me till I come in your mouth." He whispered in her ear.

"But I.." she whispered as he unzipped her dress.

He pulled her staps down it fell to the floor. He took off his shirt he lead her to the conference table. He dropped his pants and hoped up on his table.

"Drop your panties.." he said as he stroked himself.

She bit her lip as she did. "I want you to work this pretty pout baby." He said as he scooted back leaving his pants on his ankles.

He put her into positition. "Just suck it baby." He whispered

She swallowed hard as she closed her eyes. She remembered accidentally walking in on Gracelynn doing it. She put him in her mouth and started to move her head up and down.

Bucky whispered. "Thats my good girl." He began to eat her out as he moaned. She tried to move away when it was to much for her.

He smacked her ass and pulled her back to him. Meanwhile back at the ball as everyone was starting to leave Sean realized his daughter was missing.

"Where's Maxie?" Sean said to Kate.

She scanned the room "I have no idea." She said

Sam and Steve saw their faces as they scanned the room. "Where is Barnes?" Sam said

"I dont know." Steve said

After twenty minutes of them looking under tables and bathrooms. Sean started calling her cellphone. Her phone was in the floor in her clutch.

Bucky felt his phone in his pocket against his ankle. "Mmm  baby left pocket my phone. But keep sucking baby Im almost there." He whispered

She found his cellphone "mm hello.." he said as he continued to devour her.

"Barnes..where are you?" Sam said

"Mmmm office...mmm oh yeah." He said

"What are you doing." Sam said

"Getting head and ...mmmm eating mmmm pussy mmmm. Such a good pussy.." he said as he continued

"Dude..the Brinkleys are freaking out they cant find Maxine.." Sam said

"Mmmhmm." Bucky said then smacked her ass.

He hung up the phone and dropped it to the floor. She felt him swelling in her mouth.

"Oh god Maxine...oh god oh fuck me!!" He said as he spilled into her mouth.

She felt him continue she started to have another orgasm. "I wanna see you turn around..." he whispered as he smacked her ass.

He helped her get turned around. He watched her each time she came undone. The more he spanked her the more she came undone. 

He squeezed her breasts as he continued to devour her. He heard a ding from the hall he smiled against her entrance.

He moved his tongue side to side really fast. "Oh my god! Oh god yes James James James oh gosh oh my James!" She yelled out really loud.

The doors swung open. "Maxine Ellery!" Katherine exclaimed

"Barnes...what the hell are you doing with my daughter?" Sean said

"Mmm just some oral sex.." Bucky said as he scooted her back and sat up.

"Maxine get dressed.." Katherine said

"Yes ma'am" she whispered.

She got off of Bucky and pulled her on panties. She found her strapless bra as she pulled on her dress. Bucky was standing behind her he put his number in her phone and texted himself.

He zipped her dress for her. Her mom had left the room. She turned to get her clutch Bucky has his shirt unbuttoned and pants pulled up but not buttoned either.

He kissed her as he cupped her cheek.  "Goodnight darlin.." he whispered as he gave her clutch to her.

"Goodnight Mr Barnes." She whispered

Sean made sure she was gone before he walked over to Bucky. He hauled off and punched him square in the nose.

"You leave my daughter alone." He said

Bucky wiped his nose. "To late for that. Cause what a mouth that baby girl has." Bucky said

"Im warning you.." Sean said as he walked out.