Chapter 9: Governor's Winter Ball

Bucky received his invitation to the Governor's winter ball. Maxie came into his office during her lunch period  while he got his tux ordered. He hung up as she sat on his conference table.

He kissed her "Another deal?" She whispered

"No that was me ordering my tux for the Winter Ball. You all are going right?" He said as kissed her neck.

"No..daddy mmm said not enough money for dresses and diamonds." She whispered.

He laid her back and spread her legs as he pushed into her. He moaned as he made her do the splits. "Oh god yes James...oh oh fuck yeah." She screamed out as she arched her back.

He smirked and kept going. He watched as she squirted again. He pulled her up and put her against his office window. He took her from her behind as he spanked her.

He coated her walls as they both came undone. He let out a breathe as he pulled himself out. They both pulled their clothes on.

Bucky lit a cigar he pressed Lucy's button on his phone. "Lucy on my Winter Ball's rsvp put a plus one on it. And get me R&M designs on the phone for me." He said

He wrapped his arm around her waist as she came over to him. "You are going to be my plus one. I will deck you out in a dress and diamonds. A special dress tailored just for you from R&M." He said to her.

Lucy beeped in "Mrs Rogers is on line one."

He pressed the button to take the call. "Hey Nat..I need you to design a dress for Ms Brinkley. It's for the winter ball Im thinking red and silver.." he said

"Okay..is there a time she can come in and we can get measurements." Natasha said

"She is free between 1130am-1pm" he said

"Okay I will be by there tomorrow." She said

"Great." Bucky said then hung up.

Lucy came in with burgers and fries for them. He leaned in her ear "Find me a silver and red clutch with matching shoes. And get a red jewelry set ordered."

"Yes Mr Barnes." She said then left them.

The next day Natasha and Wanda came in. They got her measured Wanda showed her the sketch she designed of what she had in mind.

"I love it." She said

Wanda showed it to Bucky. "Its perfect." He said

They left and headed to their studio office to get it started. "I have a early Christmas present for you." He said as he stood in front of her.

"Besides all this..' she said

"Oh my princess this isn't a present..but this present is me and you are going to be spending Christmas in Paris my baby." He said as he kissed her.

She smiled she went to put her hand on his cheek but he stopped her. They had sex as he bent her over the table. Lucy didn't realize that Maxie hadn't left yet.

Bucky's next meeting was with Sean. Lucy let him in just as Bucky yelled "Fuck Fuck Maxine oh baby yes..."

"Daddy.." she whispered as she looked up.

"Mr Brinkley.." Bucky said

"You are suppose to be at school.." Sean went to smack her.

"Oh fuck no..not in my god damn office Mr Brinkley." Bucky stopped him.

"I told you to leave my daughter alone.." he said

Bucky kissed Maxi goodbye. "Bye darlin.." he said

"Bye Mr Barnes..by the way daddy I got told this morning that I get to graduate a year early. I have enough credits to graduate in May and start NYU in the fall." She said as she walked out.

Bucky smacked her ass as he shut the door. "Oh daddy needs to figure out what to do fast." Bucky said as he fixed himself a glass of scotch.

"Shut up..do we have a deal or not. I have done all I can to protect my family." He said

"No unless you are ready to sign my contract." Bucky said

"No..my daughter is about to go to college. Her college fund was one of my international accounts." Sean said

"You fucking dumbass.." Bucky said

Sean shook his head and walked out.

******************
Three Weeks Later..

It was the night of the ball she got ready at Bucky's place. She walked down the stairs where Bucky was waiting. He looked up he smiled so big.

"Perfect. My princess looks gorgeous." He said

She smiled "Thank you." She whispered.

They left his penthouse and got in the town car. They arrived at the ball he stepped out and took her hand. She stepped out they walked the carpet together.

Sam seen them as Bucky pressed a small kiss to her lips. "What is this game he is playing?" Steve said

"I don't know. What ever it is I don't like it." Sam said

They danced all night long he was all over her. They went back to his penthouse. They were making out as he walked her into their bedroom backwards.

They were undressed and on the bed. He tighten his gripped on her breasts as he slammed into her. Bucky was very drunk which only made him louder.

"Be right back.." he said

He went into his closet he came back out. He made her stand on all fours he tied a blind fold on her.

"James.." she said

"Shut up..you will be my good girl princess. You know how much I like control Maxine." He whispered in her ear. He hooked her hands to his bedpost with cuffs.

"If you don't be good for me. I will punish you understand?" He said

Fear sat in that she was scared to move. "Maxine.." he said as she felt the snap across her ass from his whip.

"Yes..yes I understand." She said

He started to move in and out of her. She felt him smack her ass with his hand. "Mmm James..." she whispered as she started to tremble.

"Oh you like it baby.." he said as used the whip against her lady parts. He started to move again.

She let go of her orgasm. "James James.mmm fuck fuck." She screamed out

He whipped her ass. "Princess no dirty words from that sweet sweet mouth." As he got faster which made her get louder then he coated her walls.

He uncuffed her and cleaned her up. "Rest baby." He whispered as he laid beside her.