Chapter 11: Paris ❤

They got into their hotel room after checking in. "James this is beautiful. I love it! Thank you!" She said as she looked around.

"Good..now let's break in the bed baby." He said as he dragged her to the bedroom.

They stripped down as they were moaning and kissing. He laid her back on the bed. He pushed into her he started moving "oh god yes baby mmm its been a long damn day." He whispered.

"Mmm yeah oh mmm James..yeah oh god." She yelled as she came undone.

He started getting faster making their head board hit the wall. They were both moaning "come with me baby thats it baby..oh god yes Maxine..oo god my baby is so good to me." He said

He collapsed on her and rolled off of her. He let out a breathe they both quickly fell asleep. The next morning she woke up before him to see snow falling.

She quietly got up and pulled on his t shirt. She ordered room service and watched the snow fall from their balcony door. Bucky woke up when he realized she was gone.

He pulled on his boxers he walked out to see her. He smiled as he walked to her. She felt his arms around her waist. "What are you doing princess?" He whispered.

"Mmm watching the snow fall. I ordered breakfast it should be here soon." She whispered as she looked at him.

"Pancakes?" He said

"Yeah..and coffee eggs bacon and sausage." She said

"Good. Cause Im starving." He said as he went to put on pants.

They ate breakfast then bundled up. They went spent the day sight seeing she took so many pictures. A few days into the trip they went out as it was snowing they were in front of the tower.

He spun her around and pulled her back to him. They rubbed noses together and she giggled. "This was an amazing present James thank you. The snow fall makes it more perfect." She said

"This isnt all I did for you for Christmas." He said as he held her waist.

"Its not?" She said

"Oh no..just you wait princess I got presents hidden in my bag for you." He said as he kissed her.

They went to their dinner reservation. They walked around some more holding hands. Once they got back to their hotel room they enjoyed a nice hot bath.

They were making out he turned her around. He slid her down on him she started to move with his help. His eyes began to roll "oh my god..Maxine  yeah baby mmm." He said as water splashed out of the tub.

She went in to kiss him but he stopped her by resting his forehead against hers. "Baby mmm oh god damn this feels good." He whispered

He gripped her ass cheeks and started slamming up into her till water was all over the floor. He was grunting and moaning as he began to coat her walls.

"Ah ah god yes!" He whispered as he pumped up into her.

"God your pussy is fucking amazing. Lets go to bed baby." He whispered.

"Yeah.." she said as they got out of the tub.