Chapter 12: Merry Christmas

Christmas Morning

Bucky got up before her placed the gifts he had professionally wrapped in the living room. He ordered breakfast and coffee. Once he did that he climbed in bed and kissed her temple.

"Merry Christmas.." he whispered.

She rolled over to see him. He kissed her he moved the sheet. He climbed on top of her and pushed into her. They had been having so much sex in Paris their bed was squeaking.

They finished just in time for room service. She saw all the pink and white wrapped boxes. She bit her lip as she saw them.

"Eat first then we open baby." Bucky said

"Okay." She said

She sat down at the table and they ate their breakfast. He handed her the biggest box first. She unwrapped it and pulled the lid up.

She pulled back the red tissue paper to reveal a Louis Vuitton purse with matching wallet. "Oh James...its beautiful." She whispered

The next box he handed her was a slightly smaller but big box. She unwrapped it to reveal a black velvet jewelry box. She opened it up to reveal a blue sapphire necklace with matching earrings.

"Oh my gosh.." she whispered.

With a shaky hand she ran her finger tips over the diamonds and sapphires. She swallowed hard as she closed the box carefully. He caressed her cheek "shh you are alright baby."

He handed her another box she unwrapped it. She saw MK on the top of the box and popped it open. She gasped when she saw a Michael Kors watch with white band.

"James thank you I love it." She said

He smiled at her and handed her two small boxes. She opened up all two of them. She went wide eyed when she saw the rings. A purple amethyst cocktail ring and a green emerald and diamond ring.

"These are beautiful.." she whispered.

He gave her the last box she unwrapped it to reveal it. Another black jewelry box she popped it open to reveal a green emerald jewelry set to match her ring.

She smiled at him. "Thank you James. These are amazing." She said

She got up and took them to the bedroom. Bucky followed her "Maxine is something wrong?" He said

"No..I was going to hug you. But I remembered if I get to close you push me away. So I decided against it." She said as she put all the stuff in her bag.

He swallowed hard. "Come here.." he said

She walked over to him "go ahead." He said

She hugged him and whispered "thank you."

"You're welcome." He said as he wrapped his arms around her.

They enjoyed their last few days in Paris. They watched the fireworks from the tower when the clock struck midnight in Paris. They shared a new years eve kiss when that happened.

"Happy New Year princess." He whispered.

"Happy New Year." She said with a smile.

They continued to watch the fireworks. Bucky was hoping that soon enough Sean was going to break.