Chapter 10: Let's Go To Paris

The next morning Sean seen them splashed all over Page Six. He went upstairs to her room to find it empty. He called her phone Bucky heard it buzzing as he was brushing his teeth.

She was still sleeping he smirked. "Hello." He said

"Where is my daughter?" Sean said

Bucky spit and said "She is sleeping naked in my bed. We are about to catch a flight in about an hour and half.." as he leaned against the door frame of his bathroom.

"Like hell you are taking my daughter anywhere." Sean said

"Actually I can..her ticket and passport are already bought and paid for by me. She is technically allowed to say where she wants to go. And I asked Katherine who let her borrow her luggage." Bucky said

Sean groaned and hung up. Maxie started to wake up he put her phone in her bag. "Get ready baby we have a flight to catch." He whispered.

He helped her up he kissed her. "Im sorry about this baby." He said when he saw the whip marks.

She smiled at him. "Please don't do it again. You scared me." She whispered.

He watched her walk to the bathroom. She took a quick shower and got herself ready for the flight. They headed down to the town car John put their luggage in the trunk.

She tried to hold his hand in the car. He did the same thing he does when she tries to touch his face.

Anytime Maxie tried to show a little affection this whole time. Bucky would stop her she wasn't even allowed to kiss first. They got to their gate he looked over at her "Is something wrong?" He whispered

"No.." she said

He kissed her. "I understand that you may still be in high school baby. But that's when it's cute to hold hands." He whispered

"Okay.." she whispered as she looked down.

They got on their flight they found their seats. She put her headphones in and went to sleep. He looked over at her once he saw that she was quiet.

He sighed and shook his head. Once the plane landed in Paris it was night time in Paris. He woke her up so she could look out her window.

She smiled and did her best to get a picture. They landed at the airport once they got to baggage claim. Bucky swallowed hard then reached for her hand.

"See I don't bite.." she said

"Shut up.." he said

They got their rental car then found their way around. They had a quick dinner before heading to their hotel.