Chapter five

No longer than five minutes after Clementine's night with Louis did she get a text from her one and only.

Louis: 'Would you want to come with me somewhere after school tomorrow?'

Clementine wasted no time to reply

Clem🍊: 'A date?'

Louis: 'if that's what you wanna call it'

Clem🍊: 'Yes you dork'

Louis: 'You won't regret it☺️'

Clem: 'I'm sure I won't'

~Time skip~(after school)
"Do you want to sit with me" said Louis " yeah but can Gabe come" said clementine "Uh yeah sure" said Louis reluctantly. All three of them walked over to the lunch table that had the same people that were at the party sitting there. "Guys you remember Clem" he said as he sat down.

"Oh yeah and this is her friend Gabe" He said. As soon as they all sat down Louis said "How about we play a game of war" he said holding out a deck of cards. Only Louis, Clem, Marlon, and violet were playing "highest card gets to ask Clem a question" he said as she nodded. Everyone flipped over a card. Violet looked over at Clem as she had the winning card "So...Clem whats up with you and Louis? I saw you guys leave early yesterday..." she said interested "Nothing he walked me home yesterday" she said looking down at her shoes trying to cover her blush. "You're Blushing" exclaimed violet with a laugh "N-no I'm not" she said cupping her face

Louis giggled as he put his hand on her face and with the other gripped her waist and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Clem giggled at what he had done "so are you guys together" said Marlon " No not yet" said Louis looking over at clementine

As Gabe watched in disappointment he forgot about the conversation he was having "Don't tell me you like her too" said Sophie annoyingly "I di-do but looks like things are going somewhere with Louis" he said in a sad tone "W-would you maybe want to come with me somewhere next week" said Sophie "Uh-yeah sure" said Gabe surprisingly.

~Time skip~(after school)
"Hey Clem you ready to go" said Gabe "Actually I'm going somewhere so you can go" she said awkwardly "Where?" He said "With Louis" She quickly replied " Oh well I'm going somewhere with Sophie next week" he said in attempt to make her jealous. She looked at him in shock " Oh my god really that's great" She said genuinely happy. "Yeah ok I'm gonna go be safe" he said as he walked his head hanging low as clementine watched feeling bad for him.Until Sophie runs up next to him and his mood instantly perks up.

She felt a light tap on her should and turned around to see an all to familiar boy "You ready to go princess" He said happily "Yes Prince Charming" she said as she took his hand. As they walked in silence Clem said "Were are we going" " you'll find out soon" he said with a goofy grin. "So what's up with Gabe and Sophie" said Louis " I don't know but he gets all happy around her" she said "well at least they'll leave us alone" he said as she nodded in agreement. They walked into a small cute ice cream parlor " Here we are" he said as she giggled. They walked up to the counter " Order anything you want" he said. She ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream and he ordered strawberry ice cream and pretzels. They took their food and sat down by the window. He placed the pretzels in the middle of them and began to eat and talk. After they finished he looked at her "Ok time to get serious" he said " Wow serious are you feeling ok" she said sarcastically "No not really" he said "Clem I like you and I want...you to be my girlfriend...So can you be my girl...friend" He said worriedly. She looked at him with wide eyes thinking of what should she should say.

Ahh this was really short but whatever. What do you think will she say yes or no?