chapter 17

Skip: saturday morning

Louis POV
i hadn't slept all night, it was 8am probably. How can i sleep knowing Clem isn't mine anymore knowing she can get any guy she wants, and forget all about me. Deep in thoughts that were slowly eating me alive a single tear rolled down my cheek. I should text her. No. She won't be awake. I'll just give her something to wake up to. ultimately i texted her. I grabbed my iphone of the table next me and opened messages.

My fruit🥰🍊: Good morning beautiful. i was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang at my place today?:)💖

General POV
Clementine almost immediately pressed on the notification that appeared at the top of her screen. she quickly read the message and typed a response "Yeah, i'd love to at what time should i pull up?" and sent it. 'I mean we're still friends, and friends hang out. right?' she though to herself as she quietly waited for a response. DING her phone went off with a text from the dread headed boy. "How does 3 sound?" she read "sounds great i'll be there" she responded.

She had some time to kill so she laid in bed and attempted to go back to sleep. after many failed attempts she grabbed her laptop off her night stand and opened it. she quickly searched for netflix and set it down on her bed. She took a while deciding what to watch but eventually chose to rewatch jane the virgin (that's my favorite show lmao😹). "Who even stands micheal. Look at rafael he's a whole meal" she quietly muttered to herself. the time flew by as it was already 2:30. "fuck" she mumbled as she threw herself out of bed.

She shuffled over to her closet. Opening up the white sliding doors, she reached in and pulled out a black skirt. as she browsed through her clothing she laid her honey eyes on a black sweatshirt with a polo giving it a professional look. she wore the sweatshirt over the short skirt pairing it with knee high white socks and black garters to that wrapped around her thick thighs creating a slight indent due to the pressure. Lastly she wore a pair of plain and simple platform shoes. She sauntered over to her bedside table to pick out some jewelry. she gently opened the porcelain holder pulling out a simple but bold chain necklace along with a few rings and bracelets.

Clementine quickly took her phone and walked out her door. Taking a left she knocked on her brother AJ's door "i'm gonna be out for a bit" she continued down the hallway and down the wood stairs that creaked with every other step. She saw her mom carly leaning against the kitchen counter filling out paper work "i'm gonna go out with a friend mom, i'll be back" she said as carly gave her a quick nod. She walked out the door and started her journey to Louis' house not knowing the confusion and stress it's cause both of them.

A/N: I haven't been updating this book as i kinda lost interest. i will be continuing it but the updates will be slow. please vote and comment on my chapters:)