Chapter Nine

Clem's pov~
"You guys wanna go back to my place" "yeah" replied Brody "I can't my mom won't stop calling me I'll see y'all on Monday" replied violet as she walked away. Both Brody and Clem walked inside her cozy home to get Clem dressed up.

"Okay Clem lets get you all dolled up" said Brody as she ran into clementines room. "I'm gonna go take a quick shower and I'll be out in a bit" said Clem. "Okay but hurry it up"

~Clem's pov~
After I finished taking a shower I walked into my room. Immediately after entering the room I was bombarded by Brody "so I think we should go for more of a subtle look maybe like a light brown?" She suggested "Yeah maybe...or...like light pinks" I replied "oh yeah..." contemplated Brody.

~Later~

Clem's pov:
I was ready and was waiting in my room for Louis to pick me up. My mind started running wild with thoughts. Why if he taking me? It's not like we're dating or anything. My thought came to a halt after hearing knocks on my door followed by Lee's voice "Honey Louis is downstairs"
"Ok I'm going" I quickly replied getting of my bed and tossing my phone into my purse. I very quickly reapplied my lipgloss and scurried out the door and down the stairs.

"You look beautiful" stated Louis in awe at the girl standing in front of him. He hoped that later tonight he would successfully be able to call her his. Clementine felt the heat gather in her face adding to her already amazing night. "You don't look to bad yourself" she replied "ok enough you two should get going. Clem call me if your going to be staying out late." Lee said hurrying them out the door.

~Louis pov~
As I drove us to the restaurant I had reserved for us tonight I got a text message. I looked down at my phone and opened the text message it read your father had a little accident I have to take him to the emergency room can you watch Dina please. I sighed knowing that I couldn't just leave my little sister by herself. "Hey Clem I'm
So sorry but my dad had an accident  and I have to watch my sister."

~general pov~
"It's ok, I can keep you company if you want" she replied "r-really?" Questioned Louis. "Yeah, only if you want to tho" she said "yeah let's go" he reassured.
After arriving at his house they both walked in through the front door. Clementine couldn't help but admire the house as it was very big and looked very expensive. They walked in and saw a small figure run towards Louis.

A little girl around the age of six greeted him with a big hug she was wearing pink pijamas. She looked up at clementine "who's this Lou? She's really pretty" asked the little girl as she stared up at clem. Clementine kneeled down to face the child "I'm clementine whats your name?" "Dina" replied the girl "Are you Louis' girlfriend" she asked Clem stood up she tried to hide the blush forming on her cheeks. "U-uh no she's my friend Dina" Louis said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

After a while Louis put dina to sleep and him and Clem walked up to his bedroom. He looked through his closet as Clem inspected the room he had pictures of him and his friends and some of his family. He found some sweat pants and a hoodie for her to wear he wanted her to be comfortable. He handed his clothing to her "I found these for you to wear" he said "oh ok thanks Lou" she replied. She quickly threw them on the clothes smelled just like him
Not that she minded she liked the way he smelled she found it comforting. She laid with him on the bed as they watched Netflix.

~Louis pov~
I wasn't sure if I should ask her to be my girlfriend today what if she's not ready? What if she doesn't like me? What if she says no again? So many thoughts ran through his mind. "Clem can I ask you a question" he said "go for it" she said. He hesitated to ask he felt kinda embarrassed. "Ask." She insisted "have you...ever had a...boyfriend?" Clem looked taken back by the question but was gonna answer it anyway.

"There was a boy once" she said "we dated for a few months but we were always fighting mostly because he was always flirting with other girls right in front of me" she continued "I would never do that to you..." he said "thanks Lou" she said as she looked up she hadn't realized how close they were. "Can I ask you a question" she said shyly "sure" he replied "you and Sophie...were you too together" she said "we were for like a week but kinda like you said she was flirting with other guys even the ones in our group" he said "I would never do that to you..." she said. They both leaned in until there lips were only inches apart. Clem leaned in to close the gap. Both of their lips touched as they got into a heated kiss. Clementine letting out little moans here and there and breaking away for air. This went on for about 3 minutes until Clem was sitting on his lap straddling him. Her hands thrown over his shoulders as his hand explored her body. Louis was the first to pull away.

"Clem?" He said as he laid his forehead on hers. "Yeah" she said smiling "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said. She hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear "yes" she pulled away and pulled him Into another Kiss.

Eventually they both fell asleep. Louis' hand wrapped around her waist as Clem's head rested on his chest. They both could not be more happy on how their night played out. She hoped this relationship would last because although they just got into a relationship she loved him. And so did he.

-A/N-
Hi guys so sorry for the delay I'm just really lazy.