Chapter seven

One week later~

Clementine and Louis we're together almost all day everyday. They went on 'dates' together and both of them were very happy. But Louis wanted more he longed for her to be his.He was thinking about taking her on a date like no other.

Louis: Hey Clem

Clem🍊:Hey

Louis: Whats up

Clem🍊: Nothing much and you?

Louis:Same

Louis:are you free Friday night?

Clem🍊: Yeah I think so why?

Louis: Do you want to come on a date with me?

Clem🍊: Of course!
~
Louis pov~
After clementine had accepted going on a date with him he wondered if he should call her so he did. The phone rang a few times before a soft angelic voice on the other side replied.
C:hello
L:Hey~he said with a awkward laugh
C:why'd you call me?
L:I wanted to hear your voice.Is that bad?
C:You're such a dork~she said with a giggle as she slightly blushed
L:So on Friday do you want to...go...on a date?
C:I already said yes~she said with a giggle
L:Ok then I'll pick you up at your house at around 8:00pm is that ok?
C:Yeah sounds great
L:Ok put on something fancy
C:Fancy? I don't do fancy
L:I haven't seen you in a dress yet and were I'm taking you a dress is preferred
C:yeah ok I have to go but I'll see you at school tomorrow bye
L:Good night and sweet dreams

Clem pov~
She thought about what Louis said 'wear something fancy' she tried to mentally think about what she had in her closet. She new she would need to go shopping sooner or later. She thought about what Louis might have planned for her and slowly drifted of to sleep.

Ring ring ring
"UGHHH!" She yelled as she silenced her phone. She quickly sat up debating whether or not to go to school.She glanced at her phone and read a text 'Good morning how'd you sleep?' It was from her one and only.She quickly typed a response since it had been a few minutes since he sent the text 'good morning' she sent and typed another response 'I don't think I'm gonna go to school today'.

After a couple seconds she got a reply 'What why? Are you feeling ok?' She smiled thinking about how much he cared for her 'yeah I'm fine I need to go shopping and get something to wear for later tonight I think I'm just gonna skip' 'ok I'll see you later;)' he replied.
She walked down stairs to tell lee about her staying from school.

"Hey sweet pea" he said "hey lee I'm not feeling to well can I stay today" she said trying to sound as sick as possible. "Of course I'm going of to work in about and hour but you go rest" he said in a loving tone "thanks lee"she said as she walked back up the stairs. She decided to wake up Aj since he had to go to school. She slowly turned the handle to his door.

"WAKE UP AJ!" She yelled as she shook him
"AHH NO PLEASE" he yelled as he jumped up out his disco broccoli blanket . Clem laughed hysterically at what the little boy said she couldn't properly form words "Yo-you h-h-have Schoo-school" she said while still laughing. "GET OUT" he yelled as he pushed her out the door.

When she turned around she was met with the other boy in her life "Oh hey Clem" said Gabe "Hey you scared me" she said trying to catch her breath "we have to leave in 30 minutes Clem" he said as he looked at her pajamas. "You can go I'm not gonna go today" she said "are you okay do you want me to stay to" he said worriedly "No no it's fine" she said "Ok then I'll see you later" he said as he walked away.

She proceeds to walk to her room and laying on her bed wanting to go back to sleep when her phone rang. She picked it up and saw a text from Brody.

B: "hey Clem Louis told me you're not going to school today"
C:yeah I'm not going why?
B: well I have to go shopping later and Louis told me about your little date with him later so do you want to come with me.
C:Shopping?
B:Yeah cmon it'll be fun
C:ok I guess at what time?
B:I'll pick you up around 12:00pm
C:ok

It was 8am so she had time to sleep she set her alarm for 11:00 and went back to sleep.

A/N:Ok so this is very bad I'm sorry. So I think I'm gonna stretch her going shopping with Brody and her date with Louis into two chapters. I didn't proofread so if there are any mistakes I apologize.ill try and get the next chapter out as soon as possible. Baiii😚✌🏼❤️