Chapter Two

Clementines POV
"Ughh why" she yells as her alarm clock rings, she grabs a nearby pillow and throws it at the clock.She gets up and goes through every box until she find decent clothes to wear. She decides on a plain black t-shirt loosely tucked into navy green jeans with knee high black boots,she walks out her room towards the bathroom she turns the knob but it's locked she knocks on the door "What" says Gabe "can you hurry your ass up" says clementine she sees the door open and Gabe emerge "good morning beautiful" he says and he walks out clementine playfully roles her eyes and goes into the bathroom. She stares into the mirror above the sink and grabs her purple hairbrush and brushes out any tangles in her short brown curly hair.She puts it in a low side ponytail and walks out of the bathroom into her messy room and quickly grabs and put on her hat and backpack.When she walks down the stair she sees Gabe sitting on the table eating cereal with another bowl in the seat across from.She walks over to the bowl "I'm assuming this is for me" she says "yes it is you can't start your first day on an empty stomach now can you"he says and winks at her "Lee and Carly left to work they dropped Aj of on there way there" he tell her she nods a finishes the remainder of her cereal. They walk out of the house and walk to the school.They arrive at the school to be greeted with a big open gate and a sign reading 'Ericson high school' they walk to the front desk "Hi we're new can we have our schedules please"says clementine kindly "Names please" replied a kind looking middle aged women "Clementine Everett and Gabe Garcia" The lady then proceeds to print out there schedule.They take the paper and walk away they walk to their first period English as they had most of the same classes.When they enter they scan the room for empty seats they see that there are only two seats left Gabe walks over the an empty seat between a blonde girl and a blonde boy with a mullet.He watches clementine walk to the seat in between a short red haired girl and a dark skinned boy with dreads and a freckled face upon seeing the dread head clementine was instantly attracted to him.As she took a seat the dread head turned to her with a huge grin and said "Hi I'm Louis nice to meet you..." "Clementine" she says finishing his sentence.Gabe watches them and felt a sense of jealousy and anger.Gabe kept a close eye on clementine Throughout the class period watching them laugh. After class Gabe was walking with her to their second period when he saw a dread head boy walk up next to her "Clementine" "oh hey" she said smiling from ear to ear "can I walk you" he said when clementine was about to respond she heard Gabe say " no it's ok we've got the same second period so I was walking her...y-you can go"he said Rudely "Gabe stop" she said as she looked over at Louis with a smile on her face "Yes you can what's do you have" she said as they began walking "Gym" he said  "Me too" she said happily. They began to walk eventually forgetting Gabe was walking behind them.Gabe watched clementine giggle and felt the anger gathering inside him.Clementine felt Louis's hand brush up against his she felt the warmth of his hands and desperately wanted to intertwine their fingers she felt Louis put his hand on Hers and slowly opened her hand so that her hand rested on his and eventually they walked hand in hand.As soon as Gabe realized he pushed between them and snapped "She just got here and you're already trying to get at her, back off!!" Gabe yelled at Louis and pushed the tall boy.Louis harshly fell to the ground and attempted to get back up but when he tried Gabe pushes him back down and got on top of him fisting his trench coat "I swear if you ever come near clementine again you won't be leaving unscathed"Said the beanie boy.Louis then pushed Gabe of him and quickly stood up standing over the scared boy "How about you stay out of my damn business because I probably have a better chance with her than you do" said dread head in a low menacing tone.Gabe charged at Louis pinning him to the wall and lifted his fist in attempt to hit the boy but before he could Louis hit the boy in his nose causing him to fall to the ground and whimper as blood fell from his nose. Gabe slowly got back up and was going to attempt to hit him again when suddenly he felt a force pull him back and fall to the ground when he looked up he say clementine, anger written all over her face "What is your problem he has done nothing to you Gabe!" She almost shouted. She walked over to Louis seeing as how He was completely fine she said " I'm sorry, I'll have to take him to the nurses office but maybe we can meet up soon she said as she took out a pen and grabbed his arm he watched her in confusion as she wrote down something as she disappeared with Gabe into the crowd of people that had gathered around them he looked down to his arm to see her number written down with a heart next to it.He felt the butterflies that appear every time he's around her and smiled down at his written wrist.