Chapter Six

"Uh-I-uh" was all clementine was able to get out of her mouth before Louis interrupted "Just forget I said that was dumb" he said embarrassed "N-no Louis I like you to...but I don't want to rush into this I want to get to know you better first" she said worriedly "ok then get ready because we're gonna be hanging outa lot more" he said in a excited tone. "Ok" she said with a giggle "I'm gonna walk you home" he said before they walked out of the ice cream parlor.

"We have to pick up Aj is that ok" she said "Aj?" He questioned "He's my little brother" she said "oh ok" he replied

"Hey kiddo" said clementine to Aj "Hey Clem" he almost yelled as he ran and hugged her. "Who's this" said Aj in an almost rude manner "Aj be nice this is my friend Louis" said Clementine "Hurt her and I'll hurt you" said Aj in a low whisper to Louis "Noted" said Louis with a grin.

When they arrived to her house Clementine invited Louis to come in. "Come in Louis" she said kindly "Oh n-" he said before he was cut off by Clem pulling him into the house. They walked in to see both Gabe and Aj sat on the couch. "Who's this" said Lee as Carly walked up behind him. Before clementine could say anything she was interrupted by Aj "that's Clem's boyfriend Louis" he said "Boyfriend?!" Said Lee walking towards Louis.

"No lee he's not my boyfriend he's a friend" said clementine while looking over at the two boys staring at her from the couch. "Mhm" said Lee as he walked away. Carly walked towards Louis expecting some sort of reaction out of her to. "Nice to meet you honey I'm Carly" she said holding out her hand "Nice to meet you I'm Louis." He said while shaking her hand "were going to my room" interrupted Clem while pulling Louis up the stairs. "Don't lock the door!" Yelled lee.

When they reached her bedroom Louis inspected her room from her grey covers to her white walls and the pictures of her friends on the wall. "Who are they" he said while walking over to a picture Frame "Those are my best friends Gabe, Sarah, Duck, and mariana" she said while smiling "do you want to watch Netflix" She said "yeah" he replied as he sat on her bed "what do you want to watch" she said "I don't know what ever you want to watch" he said "ok we're watching Grey's anatomy" she said happily "you're not serious" he said " What it's like my favorite show" she said kind of offended "no need to get mad I love it" he said smiling "but the group always makes fun of me for it" he added. "Well there dumb because it's has all the qualities of a great show" "Mhm" he replied agreeing.

They layed on her bed watching the show for hours and discussing on why it's such a great show. "I have to go Clem it's getting late" he said sadly "aww ok I'll walk you out". As they walked down the stairs and out the door they heard Gabe say "Bye Louis" in an annoying tone "ignore him" said Clem as she closed the door behind her. "Bye I'll see you tomorrow" she said as she planted a kiss on his cheek. He couldn't resist the urge to pull her body close to his and kiss her so he did...He places his rough lips on her rosy lips roughly yet softly. "Friends who occasionally kiss?" He said genuinely interested in her response "We'll see, good night Prince Charming" she said walking smiling as she walked to her door "Good night princess" he said as he turned around and walked with a huge grin on his freckled face.