Chapter eight

*Ring Ring Ring*
"Oh my god are you serious I closed my eyes for like two minutes!"She yelled thinking that there was no one in the house.She glanced at her phone and saw a text from Brody 'I'll be there in 40' read the text. She stared blankly at her white ceiling for a few minutes before getting out of bed.

She rummaged through her messy closet looking for decent clothes. She realized that she would be trying on dresses so she quickly put on some shorts as she took of her pijama shirt she heard her door nob twist and open the door. Stood there was a tall beanie boy staring at her. "GABE! MY EYES ARE UP HERE" she yelled gesturing to her eyes resembling pools of honey. "AND GET OUT" she yelled even louder as she quickly threw on an oversized hoodie. "Yeah I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to...I'll go" he stuttered before closing the grey door.

She quickly ran to the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her brown curly hair.Her hair was put up in a low pony tail and she put on a little mascara on her eyelashes and some lipgloss.There was a sudden knock on the door. She quickly grabbed a pair of black and white checkered vans and ran down stairs. She opens the door to be greeted by Brody and what looked like violet. "Hey Clem you ready" said Brody in her normal joyful tone. "Almost, come in" she said as she held the door open. "I hope you don't mind I brought violet along she's not feeling to well so I told her to come have some fun with us" Brody said

"No Yeah it's fine the more the merrier" Clem said in a happy tone. Clem quickly sat on the brown couch to put on her shoes "what's this" said Brody as she walked to a brown envelope on the counter. "What's what" said clementine "this envelope labeled from Louis" she said while smirking at Clem.

She handed the envelope to Clem. She carefully opened it and opened it and took out the letter inside. It read 'Here's a little something for my darling get yourself something extra pretty because I'm going to be admiring you all night ;)' Brody quickly snatched the letter from clementines hand as her and violet read the note.

Clem looked back into the envelope and pulled out 100 dollars. "What is wrong with him" she muttered. "Louis is loaded this don't  make a dent in his pocket." Interrupted violet while laughing.

"You've got yourself a keeper here Clem" said Brody while attempting to hold in her laughter. "Alright alright lets go" said Clem trying to cover up the wash of pink that has taken over her cheeks.

~Time skip(the mall)~
The three teens walked into the tall building. They entered a store with revealing clothing items up for display. Brody was the first to grab many dresses and run of to the dressing room. "Your not getting anything vi?" Asked Clem "I don't like dresses" replied violet "I'm only here for the food court after" she continued "oh" said clam as she walked away giggling. She walked over to the dress section with her size.

She looked for about 20 minutes without successfully finding anything that caught her attention. Until she spotted a very short champagne satin dress. She picked it up and walked over to where Brody was in the dressing rooms. She walked into an empty cubicle put it on. She stared at herself in the dress. She would never think of wearing something this revealing she thought to herself. It was a short tight satin champagne dress with an exposed back(look at picture above for reference).

She walked out of the dressing room to get her friends opinion. "What do you think" she said to the girls. "Wow" violet mumbled "Clem you look great" said Brody "I saw some heels that would go great with that dress"  squealed Brody as she ran to get them. Brody was very excited to see Clem in something other than her usual jeans, T-shirt and jean jacket. "Is it nice" said Clem "yeah it is.Do you like it?" Asked violet "I mean it's gorgeous but way outside my comfort zone. But it would be nice to try something new." She said think on weather or not to invest in the dress. When Brody ran over with the shoes Clem could imagine herself all dressed up.

"Fuck it!" She said "We're buying it said Brody in an excited tone "Hell yeah I looked hella good in it" she said "way to go Clem replied Brody as they walked over to the cashier.

As they walked out of the store violet said "can we get chicken nuggets" "yes, yes we can vi" said Clem proud of herself that she would be stepping out of her comfort zone for once.

A/N
This chapter was trash but next chapter will be the date.I was wondering if I should have y'all pick like a number and whatever number had the most votes will be how the next chapter plays out. Should I?