Tired with crushing

kelzang

I am an average looking guy with an average height of 160cm......average for me I guess but abnormal for others. The thing is all the boys in my department have an abnormally tall height average might land up in 170cm. On top of being average I even wear a glass.....a large Harry Potter one. I guess I should wear a long blazer jacket and carry a wand and just shout......... winggardium laevoisa and just fly away..... if only my life was a fairy tale.

Resting myself in the corner of the room and gazing out the window I let out a big fat sigh. I felt tired......tired of living a mundane life and also tired of being invisible to the world. Do you know why I have a mundane life well let me drive to my every day life........

1. Wake up in the morning and prepare for the day
2. Walk silently behind the girl I have been crushing being invisible as possible....... actually always being invisible without effort
3. Enter the class and rest in the corner of the class
4. Secretly watch her and keep on sighing.

See told you my life was boring and to add up the list of being tired...... I am really tired of secretly crushing on the girl who never notice me. I guess you can group me into below the average looking guy in my college.

Sherubtse College is a beautiful and peaceful land hidden among the busy town of Kanglung and when I mention town it is a place where hot and cool guys gather and chill. Maximum number of girls in the College are taken by those hot and cool guys and the remaining ones have high standard and to meet that standard I am way out of their league.

If I have to rank the guys according to looks I will vote for the boy who casually sits at the opposite corner of me and looks handsome as always. I don't like him because she has a crush on him and when she approach him he shows no sign of resistance. Namgyel is admired and loved by all. He has got the looks that makes heart flutter, good grades and a good  family...... not good but the richest parents. But one thing that pisses me is his personality......he is a rude guy with a stern look and he emits the aura of danger. I stay as far away from him but sometimes it's unavoidable.

We form a perfect triangle in the room with her sitting in the middle front and we resting casually on the opposite end of the classroom. I released yet another big fat sigh...... well let's just live..... that's what I have been doing till now........nothing new. I don't remember what the lesson was about but I prepared to watch the drama, if only I have brought a popcorn with me. I silently said "Action" and it began.

Tsheyang slided gleefully out of her seat and walked toward him...... sitting like a Greek God. He rarely paid attention to the students in the class and he stayed like statue with the swooning girls.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me? "

"Not today..........maybe later...... "

He always uses that excuse but I don't see her giving up and don't see any sign of retreating soon.

Okay time for me to go home. After hanging the bag pack I made my way home. I live alone in the apartment and I guess no one knows about it. It's not like I care but sometimes deep down I want to have someone who would care for me and love me. If only wish come true........

I went to close the curtain but a dark shadow lurking behind the car made me afraid..... no one would follow me and try to rob someone poor like me. It's just a insecure feeling..... I shook it off, closed the curtain and embraced myself for the night.

Unknown

The boy walked timidly through the streets with the blue bag pack hung on his dropping shoulder. I silently followed him and as always he was oblivious of his surrounding and as always lost brooding over his thoughts. He went inside the building and I waited behind the car until he put the lights on and closed the curtain. Maybe I will do it someday but not now.......