Anger and jealousy

Namgyel

Something seemed to be off..... was I too much.... does he not like to be touched by me. The thought really made me angry but I was the one at fault for holding his hands without his permission. It's just that it just felt right..... it felt really good to hold his small and warm hand. I loved the feeling of being able to touch him..... I wanted to continue but his expression sent chills down my spine.

His expression became blank and he walked silently beside me to his apartment. His silence was literally killing me and I hated what was going to come after that...... I didn't want to have a sad ending.... I wanted him badly. I know I was crossing the line but his way of treating was really driving me insane. I wanted to shake him until he spit out the problem....you know with him I loose my rational mind and give into my emotions.

"Thank you. Good night " he left after nodding but he avoided my eyes. What was really happening? Did I really do something wrong? Like a gum it was stuck in my mind until I fell asleep on my bed tired of trying to figure out his mind. Restless night made me irritated until the night emerged into the silence of shinning moon.

I felt really pissed off and wanted to ask what his problem was? He was successful in avoiding me.

1. He went to the college earlier than I expected and I was greeted with an empty apartment.
2. He was nowhere to be seen in the class and came in with the lecturer and dared to take the front sit.
3. That guy again sat with the lecturer during the lunch hours pretending to be engrossed in some talk.

I was losing my patience with the passing time and the way our lecturer treated him; sometimes patting him, sometimes pulling his cheeks and sometimes touching him was making me really pissed off. I was about to go and deal with them but a miracle happened and I was grateful for that.

A student accidently poured his soup on his lap which gave me a great opportunity to punish that little guy for messing up with me for whole day. I won't let him get away this time.

Kelzang

Trying to avoid him and coming up with plans was starting to tire me off and the day just seem to drag on. Our lecturer was the only defence plan for me so I grabbed that chance and kept myself away from him. I sometimes found me watching me and it made me nervous and have butterflies in my stomach. He always had that effect on me..... making my world spin around his. I think I still could not get over... maybe I was trying so hard that I blindly believed what I wanted to believe in.

While brooding I barely noticed the girl who slipped on her shoes and poured soup all over me. Shit.......... I guess I have to visit the rest room. I excused myself and went to the rest room but I never expected that the day would be so cunning to make me go through this situation. I was busy cleaning myself when he entered the restroom and locked it. Wait...... what was happening? I was nervous to be alone with him and he emitted the aura who was really raged but something told me that I might be the reason.

"So....... how was it? " he was talking too sweetly but his eyes revealed immense anger. I was afraid of him. I don't want to face him just now, I might break up in front of him and it is the least of things I wanted.

"Wha........what do you me......... mean? " I was like a lamb upfront of a furious lion and I hated that feeling. My courage went all down the sink and I can sense his intimidating eyes watching my every moves.

"Oh........why are you afraid? Did you do something wrong?" he was really mocking me and to tell the truth when he does that it really pisses me off and I want to slap on his handsome face. Damn...........even in this situation my mind seem to be kidding me.

"What do you want? " That was better but his answer was not what I was expecting.

"You. " Did he really said that? I stared at him blankly but his expression confirmed what he said.

"I don't know what you mean. " I tried to leave but with one big hand he grabbed my hand and threw me against the bathroom wall. I was gradually loosing my composure and becoming nervous. He locked the bathroom door before giving me that look, it clearly showed what he wanted but I was not ready at all. What was he going to do to me?

Should I just shout up for help?

Should I fight him and leave him though the chance of winning seem to be minimum.

Can I text James secretly.......oh...... shit......shit...... a big shit to myself I forgot my phone on the desk.

Plans were rushing through my head within that few seconds when he was walking towards me.

"Your shouting will be of no use and trying to fight me off, don't even think about playing a loosing game and as for calling I know you don't have your phone with you..... so to sum up all ideas and plans are futile. " He was approaching me gradually and I just stood there.