His puppet

Kelzang

He banged me against the locker and pinned my hands over my head with his one big hand and it fitted perfectly..... as if it was meant to be.... Wait! there goes my train of thought and I barely got the time to register the situation when I felt his warm hands caressing my body under my loosely hung grey t shirt. His touch left hit fires on my body but I could not about out my protest for he shut my mouth with his own.

He kissed me..... a guy kissing me.... wha........what do I do now? He was too strong for me, I could barely make him move away......he stuck to his own position and I wasted all my effort trying to fight him. I clipped my teeth and denied access but he got his own tricks down his sleeves.

"Open your mouth. " I shook my head slightly and it made him sigh but it didn't stop him from licking his lips on mine. He slowly moved his hands from my stomach towards the abdomen and was moving further down. I couldn't take it any longer so I shouted out.

"Wha......." I was cut out with him kissing me hungrily  and did he just shoved his tongue in my mouth. He seemed really needy......his tongue moved slowly tasting every inch of my mouth and he started to go for lustful kiss. He was taking my breath away and there was no sign of him stopping. He was kissing me as if he has pent up all the desires and it was making
me weak.... I was losing my will to fight him... my legs were becoming weak. His touch left fiery shadow of scars on my skin and it tingled.

He released my hands and slowly brought it down my hips to support me. I was grateful for that if not I might have fallen on the ground. He released me...... guess I am free but boy was I wrong? He grabbed me strongly and once again smashed his lips against mine and this time I could feel his passion and lust as he started rubbing himself against me. No..... it's not happening... I was blushing furiously but it didn't seem to bother him much.

All his anger and jealousy can be felt through his kiss and it was driving me insane, the intensity of his emotion was touching my heart and it was frightening me.

Finally he released me not before kissing my lips softly for the last time. The kiss was too soft and sweet sendinding butterflies in my stomach and making my heart flip. Did we just kiss.....did he just kissed me and confessed his feeling? My mind was a mess and to sort it out I think it will take some time. I stood there taking deep breath and trying to analyze the situation but the bastard just left after stroking my head.

I went back to the canteen to retrieve my phone and to my luck it was resting there in the empty canteen. He just left like that....... the thought was making me angry with the ticking time and I just wanted to beat that shit into pulp. After kissing me out of blue and rubbing himself on me he just left! Blood started to boil and I felt the urge to hit something very badly.... his face was a good one for a punch.

Ting......... whoa........ my mobile will be the death of me. He has sent me a message and the text added fuel to the already burning fire.

"You are mine. My puppet." He had the guts to text me that.

"That son of a B****. I will kill him. "

He was trying to get himself killed.... and the one who will kill him will be me.

Namgyel

I know I was not doing the right thing but the words James said drove me over the edge. He texted me that night and warned me to stay away from his man. Kelzang was never his and never will be but in the small corner of my mind I was afraid of loosing to him. Maybe my anger and jealousy drove me insane and I landed up kissing him, I don't regret it. I always wanted to kiss him but was too reserved and nervous to do it. Guess anger and jealousy won over the rational mind.

I took out my phone and sent a text to him. This is enough to keep him engrossed in his thoughts. Basically he will be thinking about me and the fact really made me happy. He was making me do things that I have never done before and every moments with him seemed to be beautiful and it was worth spending it with him.