Epilogue

The time that we have spent together make me realize that I made the right choice.... a choice that gifted me with happiness. Everyday was a sunny day which we would spend together happily...... I wake up next to him every day and that made me feel excited. I kissed him on the lips and walk to the bathroom to get a shower. The water felt pleasant on my skin and I began humming randomly.

"You are beautiful...... you know that..... " He stood there with bathrobe and scanning me. I splashed him with water and drove him away. He was a pervert who loved to steal glance on my body but it made me happy and shy.

Our parents accepted us and respected our decision. Getting approval from other family members was a pain in my head but it was worth fighting for. For all these time I fought for my right and my happiness along with him. He was my source of support and that made me happy.

We have been together for so long and I have never regretted my time being with him. Life can't always be beautiful, we had our own fights and problems but at the end of the day we always found comfort in each other. That is what love was all about, a little bit of sadness, fighting and quarrelling but happy times were never absent from our lives.

Someone in the Drama shadow hunter said, "Some day, someone will come along and tear down those walls around your heart and when that love comes back to you..... you must do everything in your power to fight for it."

People will never stop their habit of scanning your behaviour and judging you but with passage of time their target will change and they will lose their interest in you. So don't worry........you have the right to live your life the way you want, hold on to what is important to you, be what you want to be because you yourself will be responsible in weaving wonders in your life.

Fight for what is important to you. Just be the real you and it will work out just fine.
Follow your heart ,your dreams and happiness will be right beside you, world will be beautiful and peaceful place to live in.