Chapter 29 - Baby And No Daddy

I woke up in Nash's arms laying in bed. It felt nice because he was just so warm.

He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

Nash; "Morning babe"

Alexis; "Morningggg."

Nash; "Are you ready to get back with Taylor?"

Alexis; "Not yet. Let's have a BABY
party. Just like me, you, all the guys and a few girls. We can get high and have a few drinks with music and just chill."

Nash; "Sounds good. I'll text the guys."

Alexis; "Alright, I'm gonna go get in the shower."

Nash; "Can I join?"

Alexis; "Hahahaha. No."

Nash; "Damn. It was worth a try."

I giggled and walk away and he smacked my ass. I turned around and he winked at me.

After that I went and got in the shower.
When I got out I put on some black booty yoga shorts from Victoria Secret and a leopard laced thong from Victoria Secret.

Then I put on the matching bra that goes with it and a white v-neck.

I brushed threw my hair and put it in a messy bun for the moment while it dried.

Then I just added some frogy slippers with Nike socks.

I walked down the steps and I seen Nash siting on the couch on his phone with wet hair, no shirt, Nike basketball shorts, Nike socks and my bunny slippers that were clearly to small for him because I wore like a size three is kids.

I walked down and sat next to him.

Alexis; "Damn Nash, you got some sexy ass slippers on ya feet right now."

Nash; "Aw thanks sweet cheeks. There a little small tho. What size do you wear again."

Alexis; "A three in kids."

Nash; "Holy shit!"

We both giggled then I leaned my head on his lap and just looked at his body because his abs were on fucking fleek.

Nash; "I texted everyone and there all down for tonight. They said that there bring drinks and weed."

Alexis; "Okay. Who's all coming?"

Nash; "Cameron, Taylor, Matthew, Aaron, Jack and Jack, Shawn, Jacob, Hayes, Brent, Amanda, Mahogany, Kennadie, Cheyenne, and Lucy.. Carter and Maggie said there not coming being they don't want to be drunk and end up doing something stupid. They should be here around 9:30."

Alexis; "Why the fuck is that ratchet ass hoe Lucy coming to my house?"

Nash; "I dunno. Just so we can have more girls I guess.."

Alexis; "Alright, I guess. But if she tries anything stupid I'll beat the fuck out of her."

I was still steering at Nash's body and he was still looking at his phone.

Nash; "It's so sexy when you get mad. Like whenever you fight someone, I just wanna fuck the shit out of you."

I started laughing and Nash let out a little chuckle.

Alexis; "Why do guys think it's so hot when a girl gets mad?"

Nash; "While it's not for all girls. It's just like you- your a lil' shorty, with small feet, skinny, and you can still beat some ass. It's sexy as fuck."

Alexis; "Aw, thanks babe."

Nash; "Shut up stupid bitch."

Alexis; "Excuse me?"