Chapter 14 - Girls Arent Toys

Me, Amanda, Nash and Cameron were all sitting at Nash's table. We were eating ice cream that Nash made. It was really good. After that we decided to make home made cookies.

We got out the flower and was cooking when Nash flicked some flower in my face. I smiled at him then flicked some back. It missed and hit Cameron. He went to flick me and I ducked and he got Amanda. We were having a food fight.

We were all laughing when Nash ran up from behind me and wrapped him arms around my waist and picked me up and spun me around. It was all fun until Elizabeth walked in.

Elizabeth; "NASH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Nash; "Sorry mom.. we'll clean it up."

Elizabeth; "OH I KNOW YOU WILL."

Cameron; "Sorry Elizabeth."

Elizabeth; "Shut up Cameron."

Cameron; "Sorry mom."

She smiled at Cameron and starting laughing. After that she looked at me because Nash still had his arms around my waist from when he was spinning me around.

Elizabeth; "Nash! You finally got the balls to ask out Alexis! It's about time, you've been telling me you like her for the longest time now. Proud of you hun, don't hurt her."

Nash; "MOM! I'm not dating her."

Elizabeth; "Oops."

After that she gave one of those 'sorry' looks and then left the room. Nash let go and starting blushing hard core. He turned around and walked up to his room.

I turned around and looked at Cameron.

Alexis; "Why didn't you tell me?!"

Cameron; "I promised him I wouldn't! But you need to go talk to him because he feels super embarrassed right now."

Alexis; "How do you know?"

He held up his phone and it showed a text from Nash that said 'fml dude 🔫 I'm so embarrassed'. I ran up to Nash's room. I knocked on the door lightly.

Nash; "Who is it?"

Alexis; "Alexis,"

Nash; "Uhh- come in if you want."

I opened the door and walked in and closed the door behind me. Nash was laying in bed with a pillow over his face.

Nash; "I hate my mom."

I started laughing.

Nash; "Sorry about that tho. I know it's weird because were like best friends and what not.. Yeah.."

I sat on the side of his bed and laid next to him.

Alexis; "Nash, you should have told me before I got with Taylor.. we could have been a thing. But now.."

Nash; "I know, I know. Your with Taylor."

Alexis; "Technically not yet-"

He moved the pillow from in front of his face and looked at me curiously. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. I pulled away and his eyes got big and confused.

Nash; "Ale-"

Alexis; "Friends with benefits until I get back with Taylor."

I smirked at him and he started laughing at me. He smiled at me. His big blue eyes were so dreamy. After that I leaned back in to kiss him. We started making out and I let his tongue slip in my mouth. Things were getting heated real quick. He was grabbing my ass and kept movie closer to my clit. He finally made it there and started rubbing me. It was smooth but passionate. It was over Cameron's pants that I still had on but it was still nice. He slipped his hand down my pants and kept rubbing. He wanted to go farther so he injected one finger inside me. I threw my head back and moaned. He started laughing and then covered my mouth with his other hand.