Chapter 25 - A Break?

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands then went upstairs to pack.

I walked in the bedroom and Taylor was sitting on the floor near his dresser packing some pants and and shorts into his suitcase.

Alexis; "Hey babe."

Taylor wiped his head and looked and me then smiled. He stood up and walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged back and then snuggled my head into his chest.

We hugged like that for a minute then I pulled away and looked at him. I made a kissy face and he pecked my lips.

Taylor; "Your beautiful."

I smiled from cheek to cheek then kissed him again.

Alexis; "Thanks babe, I love you."

Taylor; "I love you to."

We pulled away and I walked over to my closet and started packing clothes.

We packed for legit like and hour and an half because we talked a lot of the time.

I looked at the clock and my eyes went wide.

Alexis; "What the fuck. We gotta live for the airport in like an hour."

Taylor; "It's already four?"

Alexis; "Yeahh.."

Taylor; "Damn. Might as well not go to sleep."

And with that he got up and went downstairs. I jumped up and followed. He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a coke from the fridge.

Taylor; "Want some breakfast?"

i smiled and nodded my head. He walked over and kissed my cheek and then started making food.

He cooked eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and toast with orange juice. We ate and ate and ate. By the time we were done it was 4:45.

I smiled at Taylor then ran upstairs to get dressed. I put on some jean shorts with a "lol but ur not Nash Grier" crop top, vans and a messy bun. Taylor changed into a Shawn Mendes shirt and kakis with vans to.

Ironically.

I put my makeup on quickly after I washed my face.

It was 4:55 when we were both done.

We both brushed our teeth and then grabbed our bags and headed out. We put our bags into the trunk of Taylor's car and then started driving to the airport.

We blasted 'I Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato' as soon as we pulled off and both started singing along.

We got to the airport and got our tickets and meet up with all the other guys.. except Shawn. We sat there talking for a few until the speaker spoke.

"Now boarding flight 703"

We all stood up and starting walking to the doors. We put our luggage away and took our seats on the plane and got ready for this 4 hour flight.

The flight was a blur because I slept the whole time. I sat next to Taylor and Jacob.

---------

After we got our luggage and everything we got in a rental car and drove to the hotel we were staying at. We got signed in to our 4 rooms. Room 1 was Nash, Cameron, Dillon and Matthew- they had the biggest room. Room 2 was Jack, Jack and Aaron. Room 3 was me and Taylor. Room 4 was Jacob, Aaron, and Hayes. Shawn stayed at a different hotel.

We all went into Nash's room since it was the biggest. Me, Nash and Dillon sat down on the couch. Me in the middle of course.

Nash; "I like your shirt Alexis."