Chapter 11 - Fights

Alexis; "Darn, that means we can't even be friends with benefits."

I smirked at him again and his jaw dropped.

Taylor; "Oh baby- you know I was joking. We're best friends."

I started laughing and he smiled at me. His smile was seriously so perfect. I couldn't even piece it together how he was mine.

We pulled up to Taylor's house. He jumped out and again, opened the door for me. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. Jack & Kennadie pulled up behind us and got out and walked up to us.

Jack; "What's the plans for tonight?"

Me and Kennadie looked at each other and shouted at the same time "CHICK FLICKS." The guys looked at us with there jaws dropped.

Taylor; "Your kidding right?"

I smiled at Kennadie and mouthed the words to her 'watch this'. I walked up to Taylor and made a puppy dog face and wrapped my arms around his waist and look up into his eye.

Alexis; "Please baby"

I had a quivering lip and puppy dog eyes and lips.

He looked at me and first like 'are you kidding me?' and then he smiled at me.

Taylor; "Aweeee, babe. Anything for you."

Alexis; "Yay. Thank you."

I kissed him on the lips and then turned around and looked at Kennadie and raised my eyebrows and smiled at her.

Jack; "I know you did not just fall for that Taylor."

Taylor looked at Jack confused for a second and then he dropped his jaw. He looked at me with his jaw still dropped.

Alexis; "I love you."

I smiled at him and he smirked at me.

Taylor; "Your a punk."

He said it with a jokingly tone and smiled at me.

Jack; "How could you fall for that?"

Jack was laughing and smiling.

Taylor; "Not hard. You'd fall for it too."

Taylor was laughing with Jack and Jack shook his head and stated a simple 'Nah'. I looked at kennadie with a devilish smiled and she smiled back and mouthed the words 'I got this.' And then walked over to Jack. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled at him.

Kennadie; "Pleaseeeee baby."

Jack rolled his eyes and then looked at Kennadie. She had the quivering lip and puppy dog face going on too. She looked at him for a minute and then titled her head to the side and he smiled.

Jack; "Of course babe."

He had a funny tone. Like he just seen the cutest thing in the world, same voice Taylor had. Kennadie turned around at smiled at me. We all started laughing at Jack. He snapped back into reality and dropped his jaw.

Jack; "You guys are good."

We looked at each other and smiled. We said at the same time 'We know.' and we all started laughing.

Alexis; "I'll be back. I'm gonna go get some movies. I'm picking up Amanda and Brent on the way."

I walked over to Taylor and gave him a hug and a kiss. I turned around and starting walking to my car when taylor smacked my ass. I turned around and gasped. He smirked at me and then looked at Jack and smiled.

Taylor; "I got game."

He was talking to Jack and they both started laughing. I covered my butt where he smacked it and turned around real quick with a gasping face.