Chapter 20 - Kidnapped

Alexis; "Taylor. There. In. The. House."

Taylor looked into space with no emotion on his face. He snapped back into reality when we heard footstep come up. I rolled off the bed and onto the floor and grabbed the baseball bat that was under the bed and held in my hands with a tight grip. Taylor got sense into him and jumped up and went into the bathroom.

The bedroom door knob slowly turned and my heartbeat picked up. The door opened and a voice started speaking.

"Taylorrrr. I know your in here. Its not Robert. He's down stairs, he sent me up to do his light work."

He let out a chuckle then took a step forward and there was a noise from the bathroom.

"Ahh. Hiding in the bathroom I see."

He started walking to the bathroom and I could see his back perfectly. He got closer to the bathroom and I slowly stood up. I walked closer and as he put his hand on the doorknob I pulled the baseball bat back, and swung as hard as I could and smacked him right in his thigh.

"AHHHHH!"

He grabbed his leg and fell to the floor. Taylor came out the bathroom and looked at what just happened. Footsteps came from the stairs know more people were coming up.

"You little bitch!"

The man grabbed my ankle while he was still on the ground and I spun around and stomped on his hand / wrist.

He quickly let go at the same time about 7 people burst in the bedroom.

They all came after me and Taylor and I took the baseball bat and swung it.

I hit one guy in the ribs, causing him to fall.

The other guy I hit in the arm a few times and his lower leg causing him to fall.

Taylor hit two guys in the face a few times causing them to lay on the ground in pain.

Another guy came after me and I went to swing the bat but he stop me by grabbing the bat with one hand. I acted quickly and I lifted my foot and kicked in the stomach. He let go of the bat so I took the opportunity and hit him with it.

I looked over at Taylor and the other two guys were laying on the ground in pain.

He looked at me, then the guys on the floor then walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug.

Taylor; "That was smart of you. Now let's go downstairs and see if anyone else is in the house."

I nodded my head slowly and followed behind Taylor down the steps.

We walked into every room in the house and there was no one.

We walked back upstairs and there was no one.

Everyone was gone,

Taylor's POV

Me and Alexis sat on the end of the bed. I looked at her and she was looking down at her hands, playing with her nails.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I could hear her heart beating.

I rested my chin on her head. At first she tenses up, but then relaxed.

I sat like that for a minute, rubbing her back.

I pulled my head away and she looked up at me. I gave her a smile and she gave me a weak one back.

Taylor; "Baby, relax. We're fine."

She let out a breathe and looked into my eyes. Her big blue eyes were so gorgeous. They were kinda like Nash's. She was so perfect. The way she smiled, laughed, breathed, walked, talked. Even the way she burps. I love they way we argue about how she would say she loves me more, when obvi I love her more. She was so precious-

Alexis; "Which one was Robert?"

I looked at her confused, not focusing because she pulled me out my thought.

Taylor; "What?"

Alexis; "Who was Robert?"

Taylor; "Oh- none. Those were just people from his side."

Alexis; "Oh."

She looked back down at her hands. I lifted her chin up and looked into her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. I went to pull away but she wrapped her hand around her neck and pulled me closer.

♡ Alexis' POV ♡

I was scared. But once Taylor's lips were on mine, I felt at ease. He went to pull away but I deepen the kiss because I didn't wanna feel scared again. I wrapped my hand around his neck. Once he realized I wanted to deepen the kiss he deepen it too.

He set his hand on my waist and pushed me into the bed, not once breaking the kiss. He laid on top of me and held his hands on my hips. He asked for entrance and I allowed, opening my mouth and letting his tongue explore my mouth.

I played with his hair as we made out. Things were getting heated.. until Taylor's phone rang. He pulled away from my lips and mumbled under his "fuck." and sat up on the bed. He grabbed his phone and answered angrily.

Taylor; "Hello?!"

I tried to listen to hear who it was or what they were saying but I couldn't hear clearly enough.

Taylor stood up and started pacing back and forth, still on the phone.

"Okay. I'll be at your house asap. Later dude."

He hung up his phone and grabbed his shoes and then looked at me.

Taylor; "Let's go."

Alexis; "What's wrong? Who was on the phone?"

Taylor; "Shawn."

Taylor opened the door and I hurried up and put on flip flops and followed him down the steps and out the door.

Alexis; "What's wrong?"

He opened his car door and stopped and looked at me.

Taylor; "You know Shawn's little sister?"

Alexis; "Aaliyah, yeah. Why?"

Taylor; "She's been kidnapped by Robert."