Chapter 3 || Out With The Old

Ashton's POV

I almost couldn't believe what my eyes saw. Lizzy with someone like Zach? She was so sweet and innocent and he was nothing but a monster. Maybe he had changed, maybe he treated her like a princess and gave her all the things that I couldn't while I was away. But, I doubt it.

Seeing them kiss and seem so happy was like a bullet straight through the heart. I wondered if he done things to Lizzy like I had seen him do to other girls, I wondered why she would even want someone like him.

As I stood there in the middle of the road I decided I wasn't going to care anymore. What we had is over, she obviously isn't thinking of me, so why should I even worry about her?

I passed Lizzy's house and didn't even look back.

When I got to Luke's house I just sat on the porch and tried to clear my head of all the thoughts that clouded it up.

I heard the door opened and turned to see Luke step out.

"Hey mate. Where have you been? We tried to wait on you to go get food, but Michael insisted we had to leave now because he was too hungry," Luke said with a light chuckle.

"It's fine, I wasn't even really that hungry."

"Where'd you go anyway?"

"After we said hello to everyone, I walked over to the beach. I didn't stay too long though. Then I made my way over here."

"Have you seen, you know...her?" Luke asked very shyly.

"Who? Lizzy? No, I haven't even thought about her till now. Why, have you?"

"Yeah, Calum, Michael and I seen her with that Zach kid earlier. Apparently they're dating now. Don't you hate him because of what he -"

"Luke," I said firmly, "please drop it, it's no big deal."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to even bring it up."

"Whatever," I said getting up off the porch.

"Where are you going? You just got here."

I looked back at Luke, "I have something to take care of."

A/N

Hey guys, thanks for reading!

Sorry it took us a little longer to update this time.

Hope y'all liked this chapter!

We love you all.

Stay Rad xx