Flashback

Ashton's POV

Wow. The guys and I just got the offer of a life time. Touring with One Direction? We're so used to run down pubs and street corners.

This was amazing, though. This is what we wanted. We had to take it, I mean why wouldn't we?

I would hate to leave my family and Lizzy, I would really hate to leave her, but this, it only comes once in a lifetime.

I decided to head to the beach.

That's where I always go to clear my head. I put my headphones in and let the world just disappear.

On my walk to the beach I came around a corner and couldn't help but notice a couple standing there arguing.

I paused my music and wasn't going to say or do anything. Not until I saw the guy smack the girl and cause her to go to the ground.

"Hey," I yelled running up towards them. "What's your problem, man? What gives you the right to hit a woman like that?"

I was met with eyes that cut through me like a knife. "Well, well, well, look who we have here, it's Irwin, the no good for nothing 'drummer'."

Zach was the last person I'd expect to see standing there.

"What are you doing here? And more importantly why are you such a douche?"

I bent down to help the girl up, "Are you okay?" I asked softly.

She nodded her head slowly, I could tell she was still a bit shoken up.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" I asked her. She again, nodded her head.

As I was walking off I looked at Zach, "I knew you were crooked, but I never knew you would stoop this low."

Turning back around again I put my arm around the girl and began to walk away.

"Hey, Irwin," he yelled, but I didn't even look back. "just watch out, because if you leave, it'll be your girl next."

A/N
So, I hoped you liked this!

This isn't a chapter, just a flashback.

There'll be a lot of those in this story, by the way.

Thanks for reading, you rock.

Love you.

Stay Rad xx