Flashback

Ashton's POV

Tonight was all about Lizzy. I even had mom take Harry and Lauren somewhere for the whole night.

I had been planning this for about two weeks. I just wanted to show Lizzy how much she meant to me.

I had everything planned out perfectly. First we'd eat then we'd spend some time alone together. Something we rarely every got to do here.

At 7:00 I heard a knock on the door. I ran to go get it and before I opened it I straightened out my jacket and made sure there was nothing on my clothes.

I opened the door and my eyes went wide.

"Wow, Lizzy, you look gorgeous."

She smiled and looked at the ground, "even after a year of dating you, you can still make me blush."

--------------------------------------------------

After dinner we decided to go up to my room and just relax.

Kicking off her heels, Lizzy laid on my bed. She let out a deep sigh and smiled.

"This was so sweet. Definitely the best night of my life."

"Well, you're worth it."

She pat the bed, "come lay down."

Laying there looking into her eyes, I just kept falling more and more in love with her.

A smile crept onto her face, "whatcha thinking about?"

"How much I love you and how lucky I am to have the most beautiful girl in the world laying right here beside me."

She bit her lip and I could tell she was thinking about something.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked subtly mocking her.

"How lucky I am and how much you really must love me to go through all this. I never ever thought I'd find someone that I would love so dearly and that means the world to me. I just hope that one day I can show you how much you mean to me."

"You know Elizabeth, there's still one more thing that I would like to do to show you how much I love you."

She cocked her head to the side, "there's more? You are on it tonight!"

I chuckled and placed my head on her cheek. I placed my lips on hers and kissed her with passion like I never have.

I moved down to her neck, leaving light kisses all the way down.

"Ashton," she said through heavy breaths, "I really love you and I really want this but let's take it slow."

I went back up and kissed her again.

"I love you so much. Let me show you how much I love you."

She nodded her head and said, "I love you."

Taking her dress off, I made sure to kiss every inch of her body, showing her how much I loved her and what a treasure she was to me.

And after that night, I think she knew just how I felt about her.

A/N

As you can tell this is their first time.

Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading.

Stay Rad xx