Flashback

Elizabeth's POV

As I arrived to Ashton's house, I knew there was something different. His mom and siblings weren't there, which was odd. We had been dating a year and I knew what was expected tonight, but if it hadn't been Ashton, it wouldn't have been as easy for me to say yes. He opened the door and looked amazing. Ash always looked amazing, but he just looked special tonight. I could already feel it in the air.
__________________________

After we ate, we went up to his room. The butterflies in my stomach felt like they were throwing a party. I tried to hide my nervousness from Ashton because I didn't want him to think I didn't want this, because God knows I do. I laid on his bed, and told him to join me, trying to take things slow. Next thing I know, he's kissing my lips and my neck, and it feels so good. It feels amazing and it's so hard for me to tell him to take it slow, but I just have to.

"Ashton, I really love you and I really want this, but let's take it slow."

Then he kissed me again, but this kiss was different. He knew that I needed him and I knew he needed me, and it just felt like there was all the time in the world to do what we were about to do.

"I love you so much. Let me show you how much I love you."

And as Ashton said that to me, I knew I was ready. I knew I was ready to be loved by him in every single way. At that moment, all I was focused on was Ashton and how we were about to do something wrong to a lot of people, but he made it feel so right.

"I love you." Was all I could manage to tell him through heavy breaths.

Then he took my dress off, and as he kissed every inch of my body, I could feel his love.

_________________________

I woke up the next morning and rolled over to see Ashton staring at me.

"Are you okay?... Are you in any pain?" His voice was full of concern.

"I'm okay Ash, just a little sore. Last night was amazing, I love you so much. Are you okay?"

"I'm great, Lizzy. I love you and I plan to love you for the rest of my existence." He said as he pulled me into his arms gently, and I laid there listening to his heartbeat.

A/N

Double update, say what?!

Thanks for reading.

Love you guys.

Stay Rad xx