Chapter 12 || Darkness

I got out of bed and stood to face Zach. I was tired of being scared of him. "What do you want? To hit me? Call me some names? Well go ahead." I have no fear whatsoever, and to be honest, I am a little shocked. Normally when it comes to Zach, I'll do whatever he says.

He laughs and looks me in the eyes, "Well, when did you get so tough? When you went and seen your little boyfriend did he tell you not to be scared of me? Yeah, you didn't think I knew about you being there did you? You're mine. Only mine. You're not going anywhere, I will completely demolish you before you even think about leaving me."

I didn't mean for a laugh to slip out of my mouth, but one did. "Since when do you own me? I'm still my own person!"

He responds to my reply with a smack to the face. Falling to the ground I hit my head on my bed post. "Get up! Come on! You're a 'big girl' aren't you?" I go to stand up and he kicks me in the side, knocking me back down and out of breath.

I hear him laugh darkly, "And to think we're only getting started." He grabs me by my hair and yanks me up to face him. He wraps his hand around my neck and shoves me up against a wall. "Tell me if you need me to stop," he laughs.

Everything is turning black, I can't breathe, I can't even think straight. He lets go and looks at me before connecting his fist with my nose. I tumble to the ground and feel blood run down my face. I'm too weak to stand up, so I don't even try.

He grabs me by my sides and throws me on the bed. Laying there, I feel barely alive. He climbs on the bed and towers over me. He grabs my shirt and rips it down the middle.

"No!" I cry. "Please, don't." There's so much blood and tears I can't even think straight. "Oh you don't want it from me, but you'll take it from Ashton? You're such a little slut. You won't even be able to spell Ashton when I'm done with you."

He slides down to unbutton my jeans and I take the opportunity to kick him. My kick didn't do any good, he barely seemed phased. "Oh, you want to try and fight back now, huh? It's a little late for that don't you think. I've already destroyed you."

Tears are streaming down my face as he harshly takes my jeans off. "Please don't do this. You can beat me until I die, just please don't do this."

His face doesn't even show the least bit of remorse. "What's the fun in that? Hitting you isn't near as fun as fucking you."

I have zero strength left. I want to fight back but I have no fight left. He unbuttons his jeans and slides them and his underwear down his legs. He yanks my panties off and throws them across the room.

He pushes into me, hard. I am screaming, begging for him to stop. He continues to punch and beat me in anyway he can find. The pain overtakes my body and finally and I realize there is nothing that I can do.

Once he is finished with his brutal torture, he gets up, gets dressed, and leaves me there to die. I can feel my blood draining from my wounds and I know I won't last. I don't even feel alive. I feel worthless. And after a little while, my vision starts to blur, and I feel nothing at all.