Flashback

Ashton's POV

The guys and I decided to head down to the beach and just relax. We have been rehearsing all day, and honestly, it gets a little tiring.

Walking down to the beach and getting lost in my thoughts, I almost didn't notice a volleyball coming towards my head.

"Watch out!" A girl yelled.

I looked up and caught the ball before it hit me.

She ran up and we met eyes. Immediately I was lost in them. She was beautiful. More than that. I have never seen someone so perfect. She had tan skin and long brown hair, and God, she was just, wow.

"I'm really sorry about that," she stopped to laugh, "I'm clearly not a volleyball player."

"Oh, um, it's no problem. Don't worry, I can play either," I said laughing.

"Well, how rude of me to try and knock you out before introducing myself! I'm Elizabeth," she said smiling.

I chuckled lightly, "I'm Ashton, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Sorry we had to meet this way though," she said with a smile.

"It's all good, no worries."

"Well hey, we both suck at volleyball, so you wanna go embarrass ourselves together?"

I laughed, "Let's do it."

She took the volleyball in one hand, and my hand in the other.

"So your names Elizabeth, right?"

"Yep, that's it."

"I think I'm gonna call you Lizzy."

A/N

this made me sad, not gonna lie.

thanks for reading. love you!

Stay Rad xx