0.1 NEVER, WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

Xanna pov

"Good day.. my name is dwayne ricardo onfroy"Xxxtentacion's father speaks out. I snotted all my snot with a tissue, i wipe my eyes with ANOTHER tissue.

"X had his fathers eyes"i said smilling then breaking up again. Why? He left ski, his cult, momma cleo, and his baby momma in this depressing sorrowed earth.

I threw my phone across the room, luckily it has tempored glass. I suddenly felt naya controlling me then i blacked out.

Naya pov

I rose up with a red eye, x just died and he took me the fuck away. All i wanted is xanna to be fucking happy and took me away, since x had died ill be there for her.

I look at our phone then started punching our walls, leaving holes. I breath heavily and started throwing things. I grabbed a knife and drew my wrists writing xxxtentacion.

He healed me, fuck! Xanna screamt inside me. I felt anger rise again and i could feel my chest hardened. Please tell me this is all fake! Xanna yelled then cried inside me. I started pacing back and fourth.

I watched as our blood drip down from our wrists. I smilled before taking the knife and throwing it in the walls. I started kicking our dresser, our bed, e-everything!

Our phone started to ring and the ringtone was 'i dont wanna do this anymore' by xxxtentacion and i literally screamed my lungs out letting my tears drip down my face.

(Long short story, this actually happend, yea me)

I quickly kick the stuff out the way and trying to find my phone. I saw that Khyle was calling me but i answered.

"Nigga his fucking gone! I cant do this fuck shit anymo! Im going fucking insane im going fuc-king craZy!"i screamed to the phone going to my lamp and throwing it to the wall making it shatter.

"Wo woah calm down naya!"she screamed and she got me real fucked up.

"You got me real fucked up bitch! You thought this is all good?! No it isnt im going to fucking kill myself!"i screamed back taking a deep breath before passing out. my turn naya, my turn Xanna mumbled and i passed out.

Xanna pov

"No please dont!"Khyle yelled and continued. "Your all i have! Please !"Khyle yelled crying and i just stood there looking at my surroundings.

"Im not"i calmly mumbled and sat to my broken bed. Damn i did that? Naya said then chuckled.

"Xanna!"Khyle yelled happily through the phone, ive been like this for hours and i havent answered any calls of any of my friend, family and stuff then i answered this one.

"Whats stokelys reaction?"i calmly said kicking the dust from the things i broke.

"He didnt took it well actually.. his crying in his live"Khyle deeply breathed and i feel shes crying too.

"Well i gtg, and no im not gonna kill myself right now"i mumbled then hanged up on the phone, i really need space right now im sorry.

I opened my playlist and clicking on never by xxxtentacion.

Plus i opened my bluetooth that luckily survived.I started grabbing my hair and taking deep breaths.

"You, i, we die"X mumbled and i screamed then cried then stomping my foot up and down.

It stopped after minutes and What are you so afraid of? Came on.

(Just pretend that before he died, he released skins)

"What are you so.. afraid of?" Jahseh sang through my ears giving me chills and breaking down.

Then it hit me.. i can now answer his question.. i am scared of loosing someone whos been there and healed me.