part 0.28 whats an update?

HELLO FELLOW HUMANS
(Please read if you're going through something right now)

Please, do not feel worthless. You are in earth for a reason and as said in this book, You're not finished about You're mission so please stay. I know the pain will end but think about the pain that will be passed on to the people who loves You. If You're feeling lonely right know, just know my messages are open for you. I love You all❤💞

Also somebody pls tell me whats an update but since i left you all on delievered for like 2 months, yall receivin a estimated 2000 word chapter, ENJOY BITCH.

Xanaya pov

"It is what it is" i cockily flirted to Jahseh, He rolled his eyes as he pat my head.

"It is what it is if You just let me-"Jahseh started rubbing my thighs as i laughed and move it away.

"No you nasty, We're going to talk about the suprise album" I excitedly announced as Jahseh smiled looking at my growing stomach making me cover it. Jahseh looked at me annoyed as he removed my hands.

"Don't ever cover it, its cute" Jahseh pinched my cheeks making me lean my head away.

"So are We going to talk about the album or no?" I asked rubbing my stomach as Jahseh gave me a straight face, I mugged him as He rolled his eyes.

"We goin through a family time and you bringin up work? Busy shit Xanaya" Jahseh said as lay on the couch. Jahseh started rubbing my feet making me breath out

"No shit sherlock" I said as he laughed. He shooked his head as he look straight to me eyes.

"Do You even know what that means?" Jahseh asked as I looked guilty looking at my hands not knowing what to say next. Jahseh giggled as he interlocks one of my hands to his.

"Do you ever think about getting married?" I asked quietly as Jahseh think about a second then putting his hand on my thigh making me receive shivers.

"Of course I do, when I was younger i didnt believe in such marriage laugh out loud" Jahseh smiled genuinely as I laughed making his smile turn into a straight lip.

"Nigga really said lAuGh oUt lOuD" I laughed more as he hit my arm playfully. One of our phones started ringing and Jahseh quickly jumped off the couch to get his phone and run outside to answer it.

I started gettin suspicious of the sudden movement Jahseh made. He would've just answered it infront of me or tell me to answer it. I went to the laundry room and started singing something.

We started as some close friends,
Some how he turn into my boyfriend,
I was with him on the daily,
I even thought about a baby,
Im so crazy,
Everything was so cool,
But lately you've been acting brand new,
You was so different when i met you,
I ain't gon lie i miss the old y-

Jahseh barged in the room as he looks like he got something off going on. Jahseh quickly ended the electricity in the laundry room as he grabed my arm running out of the room.

"Jahseh what's going on tell me!"I yelled as his grip on my arm got tighter making me whimper. He noticed my whimpers and loosen the grip a little bit but he never stop running.

"T-the baby naya!"Jahseh yelled as he carried me outside and put me in the backseat as i touch my stomach sweating and not knowing what's going on.

"Jahseh what the fuck is going on?!"I yelled as he buckled his seatbelt and drove off taking glance of the house every 3 seconds.

"Whatever! Just fucking shut the fuck up Naya"Jahseh yelled making me slump on my seat crossing my arms and making an annoyed face.

A few minutes passed, Jahseh went straight to his mother's house as i sat there annoyed. Jahseh finally parked the car as he hurriedly go outside and locked all the doors making me gasp and slap the window many times thinking he forgot about me.