0.30

"Run stokely take Xanaya with you" Jahseh yelled as he pushed me and stokely in the hallway almost pushing us away.

"vro whats happening vro im not leaving you here vro" Stokely grabbed Jahsehs shoulder as he take it away. Jahseh pulled out a shotgun that was inside the cleaning closet.

"JUST TAKE XANAYA WITH YOU STOKELY ION GOT TIME FO THIS" Jahseh said as he pointed his gun in many directions. Jahseh patted Stokely many times as Stokely grabbed my arm.

"JAHSEH YOUR FUCKING DRUNK" Stokely pulled another gun from the closet as i hide behind them. Another thug came as Jahseh and Stokely pointed in that direction.

"Xanaya, take my phone and get in the car. im going to find you xanaya i promise" Jahseh threw me his keys and his phone as i take them and ran out of the house.

I was so confused i almost tripped over a rock that was in the way. I quickly got in Jahsehs car as i drove away. I sped not knowing where to go. Until a person cross through my head.

"Pick up pick up pick up" I repeatedly say tapping on the steering wheel.

"Hello?" The person said as i sigh in relief. I immedietly sped to the nearest store with guards for safety.

"Thank god you answered Khyle. Can i stay in your place?" I said as i bit my lip waiting for an answer. I started impatiently bouncing my leg up and down.

"Of course Xanaya! Anytime!" Khyle exclaimed as i stop biting my lip and stopped bouncing my leg

"Thank you bye." I said as i hanged up speeding in my old apartment.

24 mins later..

"Khyle??Khyle!!!" I said as i kept banging on the door and holding my big bump. Khyle quickly opened the door and pulled me into her arms.

"Oh thank god your ok! What happend xanaya?" She said as i breath heavily and hugging her back. She pulled away and held my hands.

"I dont want to talk about it Khyle can i have a sit?" I said as i sigh pressing my lips together. She quickly pulled out a chair in the kitchen and looked at my bump.

"Omg!! Is it a boy??" Khyle exclaimed as i si on the chair and threw my head back.

"I dont even know. We havent been in the doctors since i was 3 weeks. Now im 6 months!" I said as i smiled rubbing my bump and she smiled.

"You ever thought of abortion? DONT WORRY! ill support your decisions you know?? Sister sister hood things" She awkwardly laughed putting "theres something off with her" vibe in the air. I quickly brought my face down as i look at her sternly.

"Khyle are you ok?" I said as she stopped laughing and looked at me like im crazy. Khyle closed her eyes and smirked evily..

"Of course! Are you silly xanaya?"She said as she shook her head smilling. I sigh heavily as she just kept looking at me.

"Yea whatever Khyle. Im going to sleep bye princess!" I yelled as i go in my old room. She said bye back as i flopped myself on the bed.

Khyle pov

"Hey bitchhh! Guess tf what!" I whisperly yelled at the phone as Jenesis look at me while folding Gekyumes clothes.

"What?" Jenesis annoyingly sigh as i stick my tounge out.

"XANAYAS IN MA APARTMENT" i said as Jenesis look at me crazy.

"You betta not doin anythin stupid since shes pregnant Khyle. Plus im coming over to see how shes going" Jenesis said as she lost eye contact with me and kept folding gekyumes clothes.

"Pfttt you dont need to know my plans anyways" I said as i hanged up. I stared at the knives as i planned to stab xanaya by her stomach.

1 hour and 20 minutes later

Xanaya pov

I woke up seeing Khyle on the doorway looking at me. I threw my head back as she walk over the bed.

"Xanaya what if we go to the doctors to see whats the gender?"Khyle suspiciously smirked as i breath heavily. Somethings off that girl what the fuck.

"But we didnt book any apoint-" I got interrupted as she walked closer.

"Just believe me xanaya. Ive been friends with more pekple since you left" She cockily says as i straight faced her.

"Sure uh let me just get ready"I said as i went to the bathroom.

19 mins later

I got out with a bunch of baggy clothes as i go outside. I saw Khyle leaned against the car door as i opened the other door.

"Lets go" i said as she played with the keys with one finger. She sped to the doctors.

We went straight to the hospital as we waited for the doctor.

"Dont be scared" she assured me as i sigh. I kept rubbing my hands together as the doctor come out and made us go inside.

"Name?" The doctor looked up on us as i sit on the shit where you sit.

"Xanaya Onfroy" I answered as the doctor look at us for assurance. I lay comfortably on the chair looking at the ceiling.

The doctor lifted my hoodie up as she apply the cold blue gel on my stomach.

"So what gender are you lovely couple expecting?" The doctor said as i almost threw up. The doctor look at me as i cleared my throat.

"No, were not dating. Were besties and im expecting a girl" I smiled at the doctor as she nodded. She kept going back and fourth until she smiled.

"Your having a girl!" She exclaimed as i sighed and smiled. She took some pictures and wiped the gel off my stomach.

"Im going to be back. Im just going to print these pictures out" She said as she leaved the room. Khyle quickly squeled and hugged me.

"CONGRATULATIONS XANAYA!!"She said as she kept patting my back and jumping.

"Thanks" i said while just sitting down wondering about Jahseh.

The doctor gave us the ultrasounds as me and Khyle go home.

"Hey you want some water?" Khyle said as she walk over the kitchen and me going to sit on the couch.

"Sure" i said as lay softly looking at everything in the living room since it changed ever since i left.

She gave me the water as she get beside me opening the tv and going to netflix letting us watch lucifer. I started feeling dizzy every minute as khyle kept grinning and looking at me.

"Are you ok xanaya?" She said trying to hide her smile as i touch my temple.

I blacked out

Khyle pov

Xanaya fell down the couch as i smiled. I got up and go to the kitchen and go to the knife cabinet. I started picking over the little or biggest ones.

"Eeny meeny miny mooowww lets see what xanayas babys cause of death tonight. Jahsehs mine, will forever be mines" i sang as i pick through the knives.

I finally decided to kill her baby and her with a large knife used in porks and beefs. I laughed as i walked over the living room again.

"lovely xanaya stealing everything from me, my music career, my mans, and my BABY!"I yelled at the unconscious poor Xanaya. I laughed then started picking which part of her stomach should i stab.

"THAT SUPPOSED TO BE ME! IN YOUR POSITION YOU BITCH!"I yelled crying looking over xanaya. Finally shes going to be dead and its going to be me now.

"NOW YOUR GOING TO PAYYY!!"I yelled as my right arm gripped on the knife and now.. VICTORY IS MINE-

"KHYLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"