0.4 EVERYBODY DIES IN THEIR NIGHTMARES, DIFFERENCE

Xanna pov

This bitc- i mean masked guy followed me in the bathroom but i cant even speak since i was butt scared.

I showered with him in the bathroom thank god the curtains were there. I came out with a towel and i looked at the masked guy getting scared.

"For now on, your name is Jahlani!"the masked guy said and held my arms down. "dread your hair and paint it to blue okay?"The masked guy said calmly said and gave me a white hoodie with black addidas sweatpants.

"Ill be back and get dressed"the masked guy said and i got dressed to the outfit he got for me. Honestly i wont even bother running away, i didnt even thought about him.. if hes a pervert or some kind of pedophile.

Shit what if he rapes then leaves me pregnant one day, i would cry and suicide. The fuck chu thinking about, im here. Im stronger than him. Naya said and i rolled my eyes.

Couple minutes later the masked guy comes with a girl and she was blonde oh well.

"I want you angel to dread her hair and color it blue, if you planned on making her escape, ill fucking find you and kill you, okay?!"the masked guy said holding both of her cheeks.

He pushed her in the bathroom not that much, i think its kind of playful since she was trying not to smile.

She had dreaded my hair and it was just like angvish/ayleks. But it was black to blue.

(Just pretend its blue bummy 😂)

She just let me wash my hair then she yeeted the fuck out of here. I was kinda happy, im killing it yesss.

I guess the masked guy had known so he looked through me and thought i was good looking ayeee