0.5 I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE

Xanaya pov

2 days had passed

"Mhm baby i just wanna show you things" i sang to the mirror infront of me, today the masked guy had given me the permission to see myself in the mirror.

"Dont sing that"The masked guy spat at me and covered my mouth then taking his hand away.

"Why?"

"Because no and your not given the permission too bum ass!"

"Okay okay"i said while observing my dreads, i havent move on but its good.

"Girl ill be different"I sang again since i couldnt stop it and he just looked at me and started pulling my dreads.

"I told you not to sing it right lil cunt!"he said pulling onto them then slapped me straight to my face.

Tears started to form my eyes making him look at me then pushed me to the bed then ran outside the door locking it.

8 hours had passed

I hear the door creeked open revealing a man with black and white mask. He had hood over his hair like the masked guy.

"are you okay?"The masked guy said making me shiver like a cold bitch.

"What do you think after what you did to me!"I whimpered then putting my legs onto my chest then putting my head on my arms.

"Huh?"he said confused, i just face palmed myself and move over to the other side of bed.

"You pulled my dreads! You slapped me! Y-you pushed me!"i stuttered while more tears drip down my face.

"I-im s-sorry"he said sighing and i sucked my teeth.

"So... can i ask you?"He said sighing again and laid beside me. No i said to myself. yEs! Naya said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"No, i dont even know you and your name"i mumbked rubbing my head on my hand. Right after that he tensed up.

"J-just call me seyne (sein)" he mumbled rubbing his temples.

"Seyne? Who names their child seyne?"i said asking and wondering lol.

"Its the mixture of my 1st and 2nd name"he mumbled then looking around the room.

"Hows your life ?"he said rubbing his hands nervously and breathing deeply.

(Remember she have a chain on her leg)

"Well.. ever since x died i have been crazy and wasted a lot of things"i said rubbing my temples and let tears drip down my face. He tensed up again making me roll my eyes.

"Well he said be positive right?"he said then i felt him smiled

Skiiippp keeeppp.