0.33

WARNING!!

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD😝😝😝

Three months later.. xanaya have grown out of the comfort zone and is 9 months pregnant, going well and strong while jahseh in the other hand.. *sighs* had put himself in trouble. Jahseh is drowning of dept after he requested 51k from a dangerous gang. Jahseh havent payed them as an excuse of his pregnant girlfriend.

XANAYA POV

"Honey ill be back ok?" Jahseh kissed my hand as he rushed out of the door making me sigh. We havent been having a good convo ever since he decided to work in an office.

Dont get me wrong, im proud of him but its just him being so distant. Momma cleo was coming over for some reasons and im getting ready for some clothes. Yea can you believe my stomach was alot bigger?

I jumped in the shower removing all my clothes. Ive been having strong constractions lately and my birth date is in this week, the doctors cant identify exactly when but they said it was this week. I started thinking of what i might wear. Yea im going to wear a black jumpsuit with denim jacket.

I started scrubbing my shoulders, elbows, and more parts as i more wonder. Is jahseh really working? Its been months. I shrugged my thoughts off adjusting my bonnet.

I went into the room changing to the desired clothes i wanted. Damn this jumpsuit getting real tight. I thought as i put on my denim jacket. I went to instagram and posted

 I went to instagram and posted

xanayaonfroy This week.❤
94,782k likes

...load comments

Momma cleo finally rang the doorbell as i feel water going through my jumpsui- WHAT.

"MOMMA CLEO MY WATER BROKE" I yelled throughout the walls as i hear heels clapping together with the floor. She ran to me as she look at me with worry.

"Just look at me xanaya itll be okay" Momma cleo suggested as i kept biting and sweating throughout my jumpsuit. Momma cleo called 911 as she led me to the couch to sit down.

34 minutes later

Nurses started racing me to the emergency room as i grip on the bed because of the constractions this bitch is making. Damn this baby strong asl it got hannddssss.

"Miss onfroy itll be okay breath" the nurses told me as i slower my breathing. I gripped on the bed more since its getting worser.

They finally put me in a room then a doctor puts his mask and gloves on as the nurses gathered around the bed. Momma cleo sat beside me holding my hand for assist.

"You can do this xanaya" Momma cleo smiled as i nodded violently. Damn this harder than cumming using yo finger- anyways.

I pushed 3 times and the baby girl came out. I felt like my pussy stretched and seems like it aint gon back to normal smh this baby betta be worth it LMFAO IM KIDDING ANYWAYS

I held the baby in my arms as i keep crying on how cute she look.

"JAHSEH WHERE YOU AT?" I heard some yelling from momma cleo. I looked over my side seeing my little baby in her little hospital bed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR BUSY NAYA GAVE BIRTH!" Momma cleo angrily spatted as she clenched her fists. I tried to speak but my body was so weak.

"Boy come tf back here im gon whoop yo ass" She hung up as she wrap her body with her sweatshirt going back to the sit beside me while touching my face.

"Your baby is so cute naya good job" Momma cleo commented looking softly at our baby who was in the other side of the room.

"Have you decided the name naya?" Momma cleo slightly smiled looking at us with awe as i shook my head no as i black out again.

6 hours later

I woke up as Jahseh hurrying to come in the room then hugging me. He smiled at me with joy and cried a little bit.

"Im so glad that your alive.." He tilted his head still crying but smilling. What?

"Finally your here" Momma cleo rolled her eyes as Jahseh kissed his teeth.

"Wheres my baby girl at" Jahseh grinned while scanning the room. He spotted our baby at the corner of the room then threw his suit jacket to momma cleo as he ran towards the baby.

"Boy-" Jahseh picked the little baby up gently while tears ran down his face. Even though he quitted being a rapper and be deep in dept, he still has the goal of having a baby.. now there it is.

"What we gon name her bae" Jahseh looked at me with tears and grin on his face. "Jaya" I replied blacking out again.

3 years later..

"Ex Rapper XXXTENTACION confirmed first baby mother Jenesis Sanchez is arrested for illegal sex trafficking and child abuse. Witnesses says that Jenesis Sanchez was caught trying to feed her son gekyume some illegal drugs. Gekyume is now in the hands of  an adoption center but it is decided that Gekyume will be held accountable by his father" The blonde lady announced the news as i rock Jaya on my arms waiting for Gekyume's new toys since i have decorated his room.

"Mami who gekyunn?" Jaya asked as i looked at her with such joy, i know ill be a great mother to gekyume and Jaya. Jahseh also started having problems in his job so were deep in dept. Our backup money is from Jahseh's merch money.

"Your big brother Jaya" I told her as she nodded biting her fingers again. I heard Jahseh was in trouble with some big companies and still havent payed our dept. I worry about it.

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! im so exhausted with school and my mental health is fucked up, what do you think will happen ?

SPOILER:

somebody you love in the story will die ;)