0.3 MOONLIGHT, TAKE A STEP BACK

Aye yall shouldnt assume x as the masked guy cuz he might been the one saving xanna ya know 😞😂

Xanna pov

That nigga started tapping my windows tilting its head making me almost shit my pants. By the way he stands with a hammer and taps gives me anxiety. Fuck.

"Open this window, i promise i wont hurt you"a raspy voice ecooed through the windows and bitch i promise head ass had almost make me pass out. Naya had been quiet fo a while damn.

I yelled no and he started walking away until he started hitting my window making me scream my lungs out. Seems like im boutta die, here i come jahseh.

The window started cracking up then it all shattered making me run other the passenger seat and open the door and yeeted outta this shit, i started running to the woods getting deeper and deeper in the woods. I tripped into something making me passed out.

Wake up nigga, wake up nigga where we at?! Naya yelled inside me and i jolted awake. I started shaking because how the rooms unfamilliar and it is very hard to see. I was laying in a comfortable ass bed with the sheets messed up, please tell me i didnt get raped.

"Oh so you have been awoken?"a familliar voice said but then the masked guy showed through the short distanced light.

I tried standing up only realising i was hand cuffed and making the masked person chuckled.

"Theres no chance of escaping babygirl"the masked man said and i cried out loud. Nigga im here for you no matter what, i just cant control you right now, somethings holding me back.

"Let me g-go!"i screamed thinking about my fans, khyle, and my relatives.

"Didnt i just said therea no chance of escaping or LETTING GO"the masked person yelled, well that was a familliar voice.

"Well thats cringey as a motherfucker" Naya said rolling her eyes and i laughed in my head.

"Dont catch an attitude on me bitch!"the masked person yelled and choked me with his tatooed left hand. he had tatooes that look familliar, not that familliar. I honestly cant breath. I feel the masked person smilling and i try to choke out some words.

"L-let g-g-go"that was my last words until i passed out.

Skip

"So i brought you breakfast"the masked man said coming into the room with a tray of food. i was up all night trying to process something.

I blacked out

Naya pov

"Damn how would i know theres no poison in that?"I yelled and then rolled my eyes.

"Because i wasnt willing to and dont yell at me bitch"he said angrily and felt my cheek sting, he just fucking.slapped.me.

"I can yell whenever i want to cunt!"i yelled making him slap the tray to my making all the food shatter to the bed and me.

"I told you bitch!"he yelled punching me in the face i guess making it bruise up. And i blacked out.

Xanna pov

"Go take a shower wit yo stank ass!"he yelled and uncuffed me but quickly put a chain on my leg.

I was about to run until he pulled the chain making me flip the hell up.

"Fine! Stupid ass" i mumbled the last part going to the bathroom only to be pinned by the masked man.

"Listen here little fucker, nobody told you to be feisty! Im going to fuck you up if you do shit again"he screamed at me making my soul leave my body. I was drop scared, what shit i had caused?

He unpinned me then pushed me to the bathroom making me slip and hit my head on the toilet hard, but not that hard as thatll make me pass out.