part 0.27 you thinkin too much, stop it

Xanayaaaaa

"It aint even mine bruh"

"The baby dont even look like me"

"You trippin, it prolly charlie's"

"you fucking kno she a hoe"

"i dont luh her dawg i tried to tell her that but she wouldnt move"

"Oh fr?"

"Just fucking remember, dont make jenesis take like 1 mil from my money. She finna use it for clubbing, not for gekyume"

"Fuck it, i have a baby momma and i remember nutting in her"

"mane shit fr the names xanaya she brownie"

I groaned as jahseh spoke loudly on the phone. I moved to the left side of the bed as i rub my belly.

Im hungry

I stood up as jahseh looking at me like an angry baby momma. What?? I should be lookin like him like that, he aint the babymomma the fuck..

I cooked hashbrowns and rice with my part asian ass.

Jenesis pov

"Cleo just give me the money!"i said as i pushed cleo, i need clothes for the clubbing tonight.

"Fuck no! you usin jahs money for your drinking, not gekyume!" Cleo said as she stumbled back on the couch.

"Man whatever just give me the damn money damn" i said as i kept pulling the bag in cleo's hand.

"no! This is for gekyume and for gekyume only!" Cleo said kicking me with her hills. I hold my knee caps and seeing her running to the room.

I chased her with a limping leg as she locked the room. I kept banging on the door, i only got 5 hours left!

"Cleo! Give me the damn money!" I shouted as i kept trying to open the door.

"Fucking psychopath!"Cleo yelled as i heard shuffling in the room and the door opening.

I entered the room as i choked cleo. She screamt as she kept kicking and kicking.

"Listen here lil fucker, jahs money is mine! Not yours. Now wheres the bag at?!" I yelled as cleo punch my boob. I stumbled back as cleo ran outside.

"Pussy" i mumbled as i kept looking in the room seeing no signs of a bag. Fuck!

I sat down on the bed calling khyle.