0.2 CURSE CHANGES

Xanna pov

Its been 2 weeks since x died. I still couldnt move on but naya has been with me. Yep thats me 😉 Naya cockily said making me chuckle inside my head. Lately i have been spacing out in my lives and i started drinking alchohol, honestly not everyday but every night and naya always takes care of my body if i passed out.

Yep im famous as you can see and i havent been able to go on instagram to motivate my fans that its worth living. Is it worth though? Naya mumbled. Even my fans think im dead and i just shrugged it off.

I do love my fans its just i need my personal space. Sometimes i thought to my self, maybe im the one whos passed by x's task, or its finish naya said and i sigh not understanding again since shes been telling me this everytime. If someone dies, that means hes or hers mission had been finished. God has given everyone a task to do in their life and we, humans need to find it ourselves what to do with our lives. Xanaya said.

I sigh and getting ready for an interview with The spandex (made up😂). I wore a black hoodie with an addidas joggers/ sweatpants.

I smilled at what sweatpants i wore since jahseh likes wearing it too. I just shook my head drying my tears.

Skip the car stuff

I got out of the car and getting spotted by the paparazzis and i just shook them off going to the building.

"Hi miss im xanaya clainne jones, here for the spandex interview" i said to the front lady and she nodded then led me to the way and stopped at a door that has a sign "spandex".

"Heres your stop xanna"The frontlady smiled and i nodded opening the door then the team started pointing the camera on me.

"Oooh! Xanna the llama in the building!"The interviewer said and i cringed since i used to use that as my username. I sat in the chair across him.

"Ayeeee"i faked a smile then get the unopened waterbottle infront.

"Hi my name is Bama the new obama and today im going to interview you!"Bama yelled almist busting out my ears, damn he got that big ass mouth prolly smells like shit in the morning.

"Well well well so you havent been in social media for a while right?"

"Yea, i need personal space and i got break"

"Opinions on x's death?" I started tearing up but i fight it off.

"Oh i think we lost a legend-"

Skipppppppp that bitch.

I waved bye to them and got to my car, of course with a couple of paparazzis in my way.

My gps started hanging and pointing into directions and now im in the middle of the woods.

My tires got flat and i cant even move it, i tried to but no. I tried calling khyle but there was no signal. Fuck. Damn fuck ass dumb nigga where we at? Naya asking me and i answered. Ion know nigga, we on this scary movie shit i said then rubbing the back of my neck.

I started hearing ruffling in the bushes but i ignored it.

It has been minutes and the bushes started really ruffling and not gon lie that almost made me shit my pants.

I climbed through my window and tried hiding myself. Then i saw this guy with a hammer with this mask on.

 Then i saw this guy with a hammer with this mask on

(Yes thats from brazy, shout out to the maker)