10 ∥Nepenthe

.

Nepenthe (n.) something that can make you forget grief or suffering

) something that can make you forget grief or suffering

3rd Day

"Wah!" Jieun spread her arms out, running towards the beach so enthusiastically. She splashed the salty water on Jisung as he stood by the shore. She cleared her throat, embarrassed by her sudden change of character."Hey!" He yelled, covering his face with his hands. Jieun raised her eyebrow at him, her arms crossed. "I'm older than you, idiot"

Jisung shrugged, finally stepping into the water. As Jieun stared at the younger, she felt water being splashed to her in return. She caught a sight of a laughing Jisung as her cheeks grew a shade of red.

Man, he looks so adorable.

"Let's ride that" before she could protest, she had already been dragged away by the guy. A banana boat was all she could focus on at the moment as they stopped in front of it. She shifted her gaze on the younger, noticing the guy had already on the balloon. Jieun tried to get onto it, but its surface was too slippery that she fell off it, hitting her butt on the base of the salty water.

Jisung who was watching burst out laughing like a maniac. Clapping his hands continuously like a sea lion. Jieun shot daggers at him, resulting the guy to immediately pursed his lips into a thin line. He offered his hand for the older. "Thank you" was what she said. Jisung nodded. But it was too good to be true, her smile faded as a smirk was quickly being replaced on her face. Jisung's eyes grew big in horror.

Jieun pulled the guy into the water. Her grip was too strong on him and Jisung could only pray for lord to spare him a life. I'm too young to die. Jisung fell into the water as Jieun chuckled, seeing his overdramatic reaction.

They went to surf. "Why are you so good at everything!" Jisung yelled frustratedly as he struggled to stand on the surfing board. "Oh darling, I was born this way" she said cockily.

Time went by fast, it was already the golden hour. The two sat by the shore, admiring the beautiful sunset. How almost the entire canvas turned into an orange color, the birds flying back home, the comforting sound of the sea hitting the bay.

Jisung was busy looking at the scenery as a pair of eyes stared at him, preserving another breathtaking view. "Is it good? Haven't had them since a while" she questioned in which caught the guy's attention. "This?" He raised the corn dog in his hand. Jieun nodded.

"Wanna try?" He handed the girl his food. Jieun whipped her gaze on the bitten corn dog, staring.

Is it count as an indirect kiss if I took a bite of this?
Nah, it just have germs on it

"No, I'm good" she shook her head. Jisung shrugged before taking another bit on it. He felt his phone buzzed in his pocket. "I'm sorry, but I got to take this" he excused himself.

I noticed your gaze on me. Give me 2 weeks. Ill make you fall in love with me all over again. I'll never be on your sight ever again if I failed to do so. Promise.
sent

Okay
-yeri

Jisung stared at the text. He didn't know why, but his mind automatically travelled to Jieun. How she smiled so brightly when she was excited. How she complained every time he's late.

Is this count as cheating?

__________
💫 Words Count : 622
The sentence 'preserving another breathtaking view' can mean two things:
Jisung or the corn dog

and if it's me, I won't lie, food is always first

Currently editing this while being on a bus