12 ∥Déjà vu

열둘.

Déjà vu (n.) a feeling of having already experienced the present situation

) a feeling of having already experienced the present situation

5th Day

"Noona"

The guy called while Jieun walked on his front with big pace. Her hands were in her pockets getting the warmth that she needed.

Stupid, Han Jisung

"Noona"

Jisung tried catching the older's attention again, not giving up. Jieun stared down to her feet as she took another step and another one.

Why would he show up today? Why today?

She sulked, thinking of the half price sale that she should've been to if it weren't for him.

Ah, my chocolate chip brownies with extra chocolate syrup

"Noona!" He raised his voice as Jieun jumped in surprise. She turned to look at the guy with unamused gaze. "What?" she asked in monotone, shooting jisung daggers.

"I'm sorry, okay? I–" Jieun hold her hand up on his face, shushing him. "We're here" she whipped her head, raising her eyebrows at him. "What were you saying?"

"Nothing. Lets settle down first. I'll go find a seat" jisung smiled weakly and led Jieun into the cafe.

"Okay" she mumbled under her breath. Her head was titled to the left, her eyebrow was slightly raised.

That was the first time he actually held back his words

Jieun went to the cashier, queuing behind another person in front of her. It wasn't so crowded today which is good.

After paying for her orders, she searched for jisung. Her eyes traveled from a seat to another one and another one, looking for the familiar hazelnut colored hair. Her gaze landed on a guy who was waving his hand with a grin on his face. Jieun couldn't help but to snort.

Cute

She walked towards the seat that jisung was at, bringing along the wireless queue calling system in her grip. She sat down. Her eyes avoiding any eye contact with the younger one. Jieun could feel the intense glare on her as her heart beat crazily. Her gaze focused on the circular electronic, praying internally for its red light to flicker anytime soon.