Chapter 4: Scar

Third Person POV:

Obito poured a little bit of salt onto his fried eggs and rice, and ate some more of his breakfast happily.

"So sensei, what are we going to do today?"

"Well, first of all, Violet and Fox need to start their training, and you need to work on meditating. Kakashi can help you with that. I'm planning to give all of you your first assignment, it won't be that hard since Kakashi will be there to aid you guys." Mr Tomiichi replied as he gazed happily at his lovely pupils.

"Um, how hard will the training be?" Violet asked as she fiddled with her bow.

"Hmm, just ask Kakashi, he knows."

"Well it will start out simple, and then it will become more painful and difficult as you get stronger." Kakashi replied in his normal, cold tone, but there was a hint of amusement in his voice. He was starting to warm up to Violet.

"And Obito, I would like you to teach Violet and Fox the same training that I taught you the other day."

"Alright." Obito replied as he finished scarfing down his food.

•••

Obito's POV:

"See Violet, you want to kick your leg high but smoothly like this." I instructed as I demonstrated a kick.

Everyone was out in the training yard, I was helping Violet and Kakashi was helping Fox.

"This is starting to get pretty easy." Violet replied as she performed a decent kick.

"That kick was pretty good! You can go take a ten minute break now, and then I'll teach you some rolls." Violet smiled and waved at me as she walked away to get a drink. I decided to go check on Kakashi and Fox, so I walked over towards them.

"Hey, how's it going over here?"

"It's going pretty well." Kakashi replied neutrally without even glancing at me.

"Violet's doing well too. I gave her a ten minute break since I figured it's break time."

"That's a good idea. You can take a quick ten minute break Fox." Kakashi then walked over to the porch, so I followed him. He sat down and began drinking out of his canteen, I sat down next to him but still kept my distance.

"It's a really nice day today." I said aloud, hoping to break the awkward silence.

"It sure is. You know, I should take you to the meadow sometime on a nice day like today..."

He wants to take me alone to this meadow?!?

I could feel my cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"But haven't we already been to a meadow?"

"I'm talking about a different meadow, one with just soft rolling green hills and beautiful Sakura trees everywhere." I could tell by the look in his clear blue eyes that he was remembering past memories. I couldn't help but admire his handsome features.

We both sat there for awhile in silence, enjoying the beautiful day.

"Ahh we should get back to training." Kakashi said as he stood up. I nodded my head and then stood up myself. I then resumed training Violet, and Kakashi resumed training Fox. I trained Violet for another two hours, and then it was time for my personal training with Kakashi.

"So Kakashi, help me meditate."

"Well first, it's good to practice meditation sitting down, and then when you get good at that you can practice meditation standing up." He then sat down, so I copied his movements. "You want to tuck your legs in and close your eyes. Now, clear your mind and think of a happy and calm memory. Fill your body and soul with that calm feeling. You also want to control your breathing, make sure it's slow and easy." I followed his instructions and calmed my body and soul.