Chapter 5: Feelings

Third Person POV:

Razor, Sheer, Lynx, Thorn, and Needle all waited impatiently for Scar to show up to the meeting. Razor coughed angrily once he slid into the headquarters.

"I see that you finally made it Scar. If it weren't for Sheer, who knows how long you would have taken. You need to improve on your time management."

"Are you done with the lecturing yet nii-chan?"

"No, because you need it!"

"Can you two please stop arguing. It's giving me a headache." Lynx complained angrily from his spot.

"Lynx is right, you two need to quiet down so that we can start the meeting." Razor and Scar glared at each other and then they both took to their positions. "Okay so Scar, you tracked down these four individuals. Are we 100% sure that one of them was the boy whose family was killed by Razor?"

"Yes, he had the same scent to him. I didn't get a very good look at him because I was busy fighting the famed ninja slayer Kakashi Hatake. The brother was not with him though."

"Hmm, we'll have to find out the location of the brother, but that won't be hard since we can just track this ninja slayer and the others. Do we know which one we're after?"

"Yes, I could sense eye enchantment power from the brother that I ran into, so the other brother must have shadow blood. He's the younger one, right Razor?"

"Correct."

"Hmm, sounds like this mission will be easy for once."

"Wait, Scar said that he fought the famed ninja slayer Kakashi Hatake, if that's true then this mission won't be easy. Yes, Scar may have whooped his ass, but that's probably because his katanas had a weak enchantment. He can be a real pain when the enchantment is strong. A few months ago I ran into him, it took all of my power just to escape his deadly grasp."

"Well if what Needle says is true, then we'll just have to keep an eye on this "Kakashi Hatake". What does he look like?"

"He has spiky silver hair, and he wears a white and orange fox mask. He also wields two katanas." Everyone took a second to memorize Kakashi's features and look.

"Alright, so the plan is to kidnap the younger brother once we find out his location. Thorn, that will be your job. If I need to send in another person, I will. But I'm expecting you to get the job done, Thorn." Thorn nodded her head and bowed respectfully to Sheer.

"Alright that wraps up the meeting, you all are dismissed!" Everyone left besides Razor, who stood up slowly and sighed angrily. "What's the matter with you?"

"I'm curious about this "Kakashi" person, I would really like to fight him."

"Perhaps I'll kidnap him too and arrange a fight between you and him." Razor smiled demonically and chuckled darkly to himself.

"That sounds lovely~"

•••

Obito's POV:

After it was clear that Kakashi was passed out for good, we all became worried so we decided to get back to Mr. Tomiichi's as quick as possible. I hauled Kakashi onto my back, and then we set off. Luckily, we hadn't traveled too far from Mr. Tomiichi's. It was still a long journey though.

It was freezing by the time we got back home. The temperature had dropped significantly and we were all shivering. When we entered, Mr. Tomiichi came up to us, alarmed.

"What happened to you guys?!? Kakashi is in bad shape!"

"It's a long story. Kakashi's safety is more important right now." I replied, still catching my breath.