Chapter 12: Who Are You...?

Kakashi's POV:

With a blink of an eye he makes his move. He vanishes and I feel his presence behind me. Out of instinct I duck and dodge a swing from his dagger.

"Hmm not bad..." Razor murmurs. I try grabbing him but my hand slips right through him.

Ugh! He's a shadow, duh! I'm so fucking stupid.

He smirks and grabs my wrist. He digs his nails into it; drawing blood. I wince but I try not to show any signs of pain.

"I guess you really are an unintelligent piece of trash. Maybe this will knock some sense into that empty head of yours." He then grabs me by the neck and uppercuts with such force that I go flying backwards and land hard on my back. There's a loud crack when I hit the ground; pain shoots through my body.

Well there goes a bone...

I hear Obito's muffled cry and meet his eyes. He looks frightened and in pain. Two demons are forcing him to stand up and one is covering his mouth.

Fucking bastards...

Rage fills my body and somehow I manage to stand up. I dodge three throwing stars perfectly that Razor throws at me. He raises a brow and actually smiles.

"Hmm I guess that punch did knock some sense into you-." I don't give him enough time to finish his sentence because I run up on him and swing my katanas. He dodges the blades but I can tell that one cuts him slightly. He tried punching me but I dodge it and put my katana to his neck.

"Oh?" He teleports behind me, but I'm ready this time. I use my katanas to stab his legs and shove him onto the ground. Suddenly there's lots of excited yelling from the back ground.

"Wow Razor getting beat up my some prisoner? I have to see this." I stand over Razor with my sword above him.

"Heh, looks like I win."

"Oh don't get too cocky." He purrs behind me.

What the hell? I didn't even see his movement. How did he get behind me so fast?

He has a tight grip on my neck and my vision suddenly goes black. When I regain it I'm in a dark empty room. Razor is in front of me and is standing over what appears to be Obito's bloody and dead body. Chills run through my body and I start gasping for air.

"Calm down. This is only an illusion. I can easily make it a reality though if you don't learn to show some respect around here." I instantly felt relief but terror still flowed through my body. And then with a blink of an eye; I'm back in reality.

My mind is swirling and my entire body aches with exhaustion. I take a few wobbly steps before collapsing onto the ground.

"I was pretty impressed with your performance Kakashi Hatake. I think you deserve a reward." I sat up a bit intrigued, but I knew this reward was something bad. "Here take him into the room where Kazue is being reformed. Tell Sheer he needs to do a minor brainwashing on the boy's brother."

I watch in horror as the two demons dragged Obito away.

Ahh fuck they're going to brainwash Obito.

I then felt like I was going to throw up.

Oh god...what if they make me fight him?

I stand up shakily and clench my side. It hurts so fucking much; I'm pretty sure I cracked one of my ribs. Razor walks over to some type of throne and leisurely sits upon it; resting his cheek on his knuckles.