Lovingly

I was sitting in my room watching the live broadcast from the stadium on my computer . It feels like I've seen this before... soon after, it started to go static and then all I see is Euphy getting shot.

I close my eyes tightly and then when opening them I see the sight in front of me to be Zero holding a gun out pointed to Euphy and then getting shot again and again and again. I can't move I'm unable to do anything all I can see is my sister getting shot over and over.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST STOP!" My please never making a difference or being noticed as if I wasn't there or even existing. I kept on screaming and crouched down holding my head in my hands. That was when all the noises faded I thought that it finally ended but then I look to my left and see Lady Mariana on the ground with gunshot wounds on her. And there being held in her arms was little Nunally all traumatized then I hear doors being hastily slammed open and i look up the stairs and there they were.

People I didn't know but I can tell that they were most likely aristocrats of high social standing but there at the very top of the stairs was a little boy with straight jet black hair and amethyst violet eyes holding a look of fear, shock, and sadness. "Brother...Lelouch...." I was finally able to move and I ran as quickly as I could up the stairs and tried to hug onto the young version of my older brother but my arms went straight through his body and then his figure started to erode away in the version of many sparkling gold lights as do the people around me. Horrifying faces appeared around me saying stuff like 'your exactly like you sister' 'your a liar' 'your are week' 'useless' 'worthless' 'your going to be the next princess massacre' the words repeated over and Over And OVER! Never stopping always tormenting me not stopping. "Please stop...I'm not her...she did nothing wrong...it wasn't her fault, IT WASNT OUR FAULT PLEASE STOP!" Crying alone in the dark i can't be freed from.

"YOUR WRONG!" I shot up in my bed with the outside rim of my eyes having a burning sensation on them. I felt my pillow and felt the cold wetness on a specific spot I then felt my cheeks and I could feel a warm liquid still pouring out just slower. I picked up my phone and I saw the time as it said it was 5:55 A.M. "It's pretty early...I guess I should get up or I wouldn't be able to wake up if I go back to bed" I got up and walked to my bathroom. I took off my stretchy comfortable baby blue satin nightgown. Then I took off my F/C underwear and jumped into the warm shower. I lathered my body in a warm floral scented body wash and then cleaned my hair with an identical floral scented shampoo and conditioner. I walked out of the shower and started to dry my nude body and wet hair off with a towel.

I walked out of my marble flooring bathroom and gathered my dress, heals, and underwear. My heals were white while my dress was while as well with pale pink accents to it. I loved the material and pattern of this dress and I have many of the same dresses plus it has secret pockets. After changing into my clothes I grabbed my phone and checked the time to see it was 6:18 A.M. so I decided to take a morning stroll around the castle. I stuck my head out my bedroom door before carefully walking out of my room and strolling down the halls of the palace. I then made it to the garden and sat down on the floor of one of the small scattered gazebos that was on a hill. The morning dew that was lathered on the grass was still there due to the sun still not up to evaporate it so I stayed on the concrete gazebo flooring as not to get any wet marks on my dress. I took in the smell of the fresh grass, also catching a faint whiff of the scattered flower patches that decorated the large garden.

"Euphy...I'm not You, people never expected great things from me the moment I was born...I was treated as an invalid, to be honest I was jealous of you...you got to play outside, eat normal food, go outside the castle, and so much more. Though I know you didn't completely live in a world without worry but I always questioned why was I the one to have this frail health? I was expected to die early on but God just made me suffer even more...I tried to kill myself so many times but every time failed with me being rushed to the hospital or someone stopping me before I could start. Schinzle, Clovis, and Lelouch always visited me and tried to sneak me out so that we could play but it never worked" at this point tears were streaming down my face again as I kept on recalling my life up until this point.