A love or a Love?

"Who what now???" I said questioning the words that came out of his voice.

"So you've agreed to the special zone?" Suzaku questioned Zero. "What does Zero plan on doing? He must definitely have a plan up his sleeve..." I said looking at the monitors.

——————————————————

Suzaku, Gino, and Aniya soon had the order to retreat and with securing that the coasts are fully cleared we grouped up with the others.

"Join the specially administrated zone? What is he thinking?!" Asahina said. "Who knows?" Chiba answered. "If Zero is making decisions that aren't in the interests of the Japanese people then..." general Todou said. But then with the hissing of the door we all looked to see our leader, Zero, walking into the room gaining all of our attention. "Master Zero! How could you keep your new wife waiting?!" Kaguya jump hugged Zero. All I could do was stifle out a laugh.
"Lady Kaguya I'm glad to see you are doing well and as lively as ever" Zero responded. "But of course! We can always count on Kaguya to brighten up the mood!" I exclaimed as I went over and hugged Kaguya from behind as she smiled and accepted the hug. "Also you surprised us with that sudden news, but I'm certain that there is a plan behind that mask of yours, like always..." I continued and released Kaguya.

"Yeah, she's right! What was that all about anyway?!"

"I told ya! He's just bluffing so we can lure the Britainnians in and nail'em!!"

"Fighting, and more fighting and then what?" Zero said.

"Huh?!" We all looked at him with shock

"HOLD ON! What are you saying, we should dance along with them?!" Tamaki questioned.
"We fight because we must! Unless you know some other way to do this." Ohgi questioned also
"No we cant make friends with our conquerors. The Japanese people are fighting for freedom" Todoh also denied the idea.

"Todoh! What is 'Japanese'?" Zero asked.

——————————————————

'I wonder what Suzaku and Nuna are doing?...she's probably taking the heat for both of us'

As a Viceroy we have not much power all we are are just country representatives of the emperor. Kannon...Anya...Gino...Nina my friends at the palace-

———————————————————

Zero was going to video call with the Britainnians... I sat next to Zero on the camera as I fixed my dress and chocker a bit. "Are you nervous?" Asked Zero.
"Of course I'm nervous! The probability of my friends being on this call is..." I paused "it feels like your betraying them." I looked at Zero. Even though he is Zero he is still my big brother and he understands me enough... "yeah...it does." "Your not...your Switzerland...you don't pick a side you just do what you can to help others..." he then patted one of his gloved hands on my head. "So don't feel like you are betraying anyone alright?" He asked me. "Of course!" I responded and he pulled his and away and placed it to his side.

"Ah! Three knights of the round! Though I don't see the other Viceroy with you." Zero said. "Other?" I heard Lloyd say as I'm guessing the camera zoomed out to show me next to Zero. I heard a gasp from from them on the other end.

Gino, Anya, Suzaku and Cecile held serious yet shocked faces. "Belle?..." Gino said. I just stared grimly into the camera. They clearly looked surprised to see my presence next to his. I just slightly tilted my head low as if ashamed. I didn't want to see their faces like that. "We do not have to worry her with the details." Suzaku said in a cold serious tone. "Excuse me, I just wanted to ask you are you the exact same Zero from before or are you a brand new one?" Lloyd questioned. "Zero's Truth is not based on who is within, it's the actions that measure the man" Zero said quickly.
"Ah-hah a philosopher I see~"

"You said you'd stop fighting and join in the special zone but do you have full consensus on that from all of the black knights?" Gino asked. "I have more than that. A million people have been mobilized." Zero stated. "A million?!" Cecile repeated in shock. 'Geez...the tension is so strong. We aren't even having a face to face conversation. Yet it's'

"And they'll all participate?" Suzaku asked. "Yes but there is one condition, you must let me go" Zero said. I quickly turned my head up to the side to face him. I was in shock. Of course The Britainnians having Zero for Wanted is a pain in our backs but Zero being wanted is also a strong reason why we are able to lure each other in!

"Of course you'll have to explain this to your own people so I suggest you punish me. By sending me into exile." Zero continued. Suzaku quickly got up from his seat. "And the black knights?!" "He doesn't care about them he just wants to save his own skin." Gino added. "If word of this gets out, your own people will string you up" Lloyd warned. "Which is why I've taken the precaution of keeping these talks secret" "how boring..." Anya said. "Ditto...um!" I agreed with Anya but then Zero quickly covered my mouth with his hand.  Gino quickly tried to come to my defense. "Hey! Let her speak-!" But then Ms. Lohmeyer interrupted him. "Area law section 12, paragraph 8. It is within the Viceroy's authority to apprehend subversive or rebellious elements and send them to exile. And since we have one of the Viceroys here..." "Miss Lohmeyer!" Suzaku shouted. "Well then Viceroy Y/N?" They all looked at me and Zero took his hand away from my mouth. "Well of course you will have to get Viceroy Nunnally's approach on this too but I should say that we send Zero to exile. The Black Knights have done just as much damage as Zero. Even if Zero carried out the plans the Black Knights followed him so taking them in will do just as much good." I stated my idea on his exile. Suzaku looked at me. "Y/N..." "and with what Viceroy Y/N said all you need is Viceroy Nunnally's opinion on this, you can make the announcement at the opening ceremonies" Zero suggested.

Gino went over to Suzaku and did the whole side hug thing "that's some kind of sweet deal? If the big terrorist runs away the little terrorists will shack and quake and disappear" "perhaps!. But where is justice?"

——————————————————

We were in the Shizuoka ghetto wheeling common clothes with my hair having grown out I had to put it in a bun wearing a dark brown wig and hat as well. All had clickers and bags that then released smoke as we then were given that opening to put on our disguises. We are going to get on the ice ship.

'Suzaku only you can do this properly..'

Miss Lohmeyer was about to start shooting but Suzaku quickly stopped her "That's Right! Euphie, Y/N, and Nunnally. All three of them wanted to forgive him!" He stayed to her. "We are dealing with Zero!!" Suzaku then took the gun away from her. "Zero is to be exiled !that was our  agreement! If we break it the people will never trust us again!" Miss Lohmeyer seemed to be quick to counter Suzaku. "The people?! These are Elevens! Only you speak of them as people because you are one of them!" "This has nothing to do with that! If they are all subversives why do you want them here?!so you can massacre them?!"

'Yes Suzaku! Tell that racist Karen off!!!' Oop- forget author-Chan types this~¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"They have challenged Britainnian rule so let them burn in hell!" She clearly being racist~ but 'hey most Britainnians are so what can I say about my people' "shouldn't we get rid of these disruptive elements then? They're exiling themselves!" Suzaku always had such an amount of pride and wants what is best for everyone even if that means he gets hurt...why must he be so self serving? But I'm in the same boat...so I can't say much "Zero do you promise that you'll lead them to salvation?" Suzaku asked Zero "Of course. And you Suzaku Kururugi, can you promise the ones who stay behind will find salvation in your hands?" He asked back "That is exactly why I became a Britainnian soldier !"

"I understand, I will trust in the promise you've made" everyone just walked onto the iceberg ship. And to a freedom for those around us...

I realized that this story is kinda like V's from MYSTIC MESSENGER except Euphy didn't do any harm to Suzaku oh well~ I'll post again on this story soon I kinda want to focus on this story and my Black Butler story this month next month I'll probably focus on my BNHA characters x reader stories too

See ya next time~