45

The kiss was soft at first, but then both of them gained the confidence to take it to the next step, basically eating eachother.

Taehyung was in hoseok's lap. And to her surprise she was grinding on him.

Hoseok lifted taehyung up and laid her on the couch. But they were interrupted by the cries that sounded through the baby monitor.

Hoseok got off of her and she ran quickly to the room where she laid Nani.

Hoseok looked down and saw his bulge. He groaned as he tried to call down. Mean while Taehyung was breast feeding Nani. She still feels hoseok's want lips on hers. The way she felt a connection between them, like they belong together.

She looked around the room, and noticed that this was no guests room, it was hoseok's room. She looked around and saw all the posters they made for him. Some letters and gifts from the meet and greets.

She smiled.

"I'm glad you have a lot of people that love you hobi"

"Yea, I know right?"

Taehyung turned around to see Hoseok...and his big friend...but she tried not to look at it. Again, the keyword is try.

"Oh, s-Sorry I didn't know this was your room"

"It's ok"

Hoseok walked to the bed and laid down. Taehyung walked around that way the baby could fall asleep.

Once she fell asleep she noticed that Hoseok pulled out a small crib.

"Is that-"

"The crib from the other apartment? Yea"

Taehyung laid the baby there and placed her blanket in her little body.  Taehyung watcher her little baby sleep which a smile.

Which made Taehyung smile. She felt some arms hug her waist and she kne it was Hoseok. Which is why she leaned toward the warmth of the man.

"Hi" Hoseok said softly

"Hi" taehyung replied with a soft tone. She turned around so they were chest to chest and she laid her face on his chest. He started to sway them softly which felt really nice for taehyung.

"D-do you want to lay down with me?"

"Mhm"

Both of them moved to the bed. They got under the covers and Hoseok pulled her towards him. This brought up those memories when they would cuddle eachother to sleep.

"Hi hobibi"

"Hi Taetae"

"How's your day going?"

Hoseok pretended to think deeply before looking at her eyes.

"Amazing, you wanna know why?"

She nodded

"Because a beautiful lady gifted me with her visit, along with her cute baby"